Pis contact info

Bgdiesel

Reaction score
Well I'm glad the injectors we built you were not the problem and in good shape, I would like to say that I did a quick search and found 3 emails that PIS returned to you one telling you we did not have any used 38r turbo wheels but could source you some upgrades wheels and that we could flow test you injectors and the cost to do so if there was nothing wrong with them needing any warranty repair, now I did notice you asked the same question about testing the injectors again in February and we did not respond but then again we had already had correspondence about that same issue and if you wanted them tested you needed to send them in as we had already gone over that with you in November now if you need help finding your actual issue I can help if you pm me but I haven't had any from you that I saw so far

Bmcgarvie

Reaction score
I appreciate your offer to help me find the issue but at this point I'm a little frustrated with your response. Yes you are correct that I asked about testing in November of last year. My tuner sent me revisions on my tunes. So I waited. I don't drive the truck often in the winter. So it took awhile. My new tunes didn't clear the issue so then I proceeded to contact PIS. I wanted to get info on where I needed to send them along with what info you needed about them. I will also add that I got one call back that I missed due to work. I then tried several more times through the pis email, phone number, and your email. You did respond initially commenting that I would hear from them shortly. I believe I waited about another week. I emailed you back and didn't hear anything. Then I posted on the forum and now I hear from you guys. I don't go out of my way to bash companies or say bad things. But the customer service I received was subpar at best. I would've been happy to not start this thread but I needed to get ahold of you guys and still to this day haven't heard a word. I will not recommend PIS to anyone. I'm going to leave it at that.

Bgdiesel

Reaction score
So to be clear you lied in your response in your post at 6:04 pm tonight before this post saying you've never heard a word text phone call or anything, and now you are admitting to all the emails from us and missed calls and I've been on here giving you opportunities previously on this thread you started to answer any further questions our address to ship to us available in multiple places I'm sorry we are very busy and couldn't get back to you like we should have, it would have not been difficult at all if you just sent the injectors in like we instructed you too in the email. now that's all I have to say about this topic again we have a new person handling the phone so emails shouldn't get missed and phone calls returned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bmcgarvie

Reaction score
Ok fist off. I wouldn't call it a lie. Yes I got one response back. In the form of a call on January 19th. Since then the only email I have gotten was the single response from you saying "they'll contact you shortly" I do not have in my emails instructions for sending them back to be tested just the price. I wanted confirmation on the process you guys use. I knew the company had been bought. I had no clue if it had moved or whatever. I know you guys have the info on the Facebook page. I have no idea if it has been updated although the number seemed to work. It got me to a voicemail that after I believe 3 or 4 voicemails I had left. The inbox was then full. I didn't realize I was to contact you directly on here. I honestly just assumed I'd hear via email or phone call. I will reiterate that your injectors are not my issue. The customer service is. Yes I got a couple of responses. But when I was ready to move forward at the beginning of February I haven't had a response other than the one you sent to my initial email to you. Which again was "they'll contact you shortly" I understand you guys are busy. But it shouldn't take over a month to hear from you guys and on top of that it's ridiculous I didn't get a response after my second email where I told you that I still hadn't heard anything. Yet you can get on here and tell me I'm lying. Which I suppose ya I did on my earlier tonight post. I got one email that didn't inform me nor help me in getting my injectors to you guys for testing.

Bmcgarvie

Reaction score
Ok here we go. I will not be recommending PIS or Grays diesel in middleburg florida. I'm pist off and fed up. I bought 175/80 injectors from PIS back in march of 2017. I installed the injectors and the truck now had a haze at idle that it never had before with the stock ad injectors. I talked with my tuner. They recommend I send in my chip. So I did. Got it back with no change. I don't drive the truck hardly at all so it took awhile to have definitive results. I drive about 3500-5000 a year. The truck is babied. So in November I emailed the tuner back. Gonna try one more revision. Well it did not help still had a haze.

Now for the lovely part of this story. I had emailed PIS at the request of my tuner. My tuner expressed that it's either the injectors or low compression. So since the stockers ran fine I assumed injectors. I emailed PIS in November to ask about having them tested. They responded back with "200 to flow the injectors, we also recommend 150 inch lbs on the hold down" well at this time I was going through tuning revision so I waited. Again the tuning did not help it so in January I emailed them again with no response. Called them and eventually got a voicemail back. I missed the call because I was working. So I tried more and more after that to get ahold of them. I emailed PIS several times. I called and left voicemails until their inbox was full. I even went as far as messaging on Facebook. I eventually emailed Brian gray the new owner. I emailed him on the 9th of February and received an email that same day. It read "they'll be contacting you shortly".

I then waited a couple business days then with no response. I then started this thread. On the 17th of February Brian posted on here that it wasn't his fault he instructed someone to talk to me. I then expected an email or call shortly after. Nope nothing. So after waiting another full week I gave up on them. I emailed full force. I immediately heard back. The walked me through the process. On the 24th I had them pulled. The 26th I sent them out. The 5th full forced received them. On the 8th they called to inform me MY INJECTORS TESTED GREAT. Still have yet to have a direct response. From any PIS representative. Other than a missed voicemail and and 2 emails that didn't tell me squat. In my eyes that's still not contact until I have the help I need or at least useful info like address and what info I need to send with the injectors. Or how to pay.

As you guys can see I posted that MY INJECTORS TESTED FINE. I also said I hadn't heard back. This is wear I start to really get pist. I spend approximately 2000 bucks on injectors and hpop. I wrote a bad review on their Facebook page and now I'm an internet troll. I was also informed by mr gray that I need to explain the INJECTORS TESTED FINE hence why that's always in bold. I needed help. I didn't say the injectors were bad once. I'm now being called a troll on the PIS Facebook page and has called me a liar. Yes I received an email saying 200 bucks to test and a call I missed then an email saying they'll contact you shortly. I had to send my injectors somewhere else because of a lack of communication. The service I received was garbage. The treatment after posting was ridiculous. You have called me a troll and liar. You haven't owned up once to make this right or say you were in the wrong. It's my fault or your employee that you don't have control over. You also blamed it on being busy which is bullsh*t cause if you time to criticize on these forums and Facebook pages then you can email a customer back. Or attempt to make a meaningful contact.

Your service is shameful and I will not be quiet about my treatment. Everyone else in the diesel community has been amazing. Fast responses and courteous. Not mr gray. I will now post him telling me to make it right (again I thought I was the one who paid hard earned cash on his injectors)

"Ok then set it straight on the thread that we did make contact and again nothing wrong with the injectors, just not quite as much contact as you would have liked because in ll actuality it is very easy to get lost after we have actually instructed you already to send them in to us, the phones are hard this is just the truth we build orders and we fix warranty when they come in and do what's in front of us we are working on trying to do this more efficiently but again we were the 1st choice for Tim/David to sell the company to further the 7.3 power potential and innovation and my attention to detail and high quality standards I did not purchase it to make ally of profit or a living off of I just want to supply quality injectors to people around the country because from my purchasing experience everyone else's besides swamps is subpar and gave me problems over and over.... so I didn't want to loose the one source that could supply me and my company with the highest quality injector on the market"

This is my Facebook review.
"Bought 175/80 injectors. I immediately started having a haze at idle and odd idle when warm. Tried contacting them to have them flow tested (under warranty) and have yet to hear back. I called them over 6 weeks ago left voicemails until their inbox was completely full. I emailed them several times. I even contacted the new owner and still haven’t heard from them. I ended up shelling out 250 dollars for full force diesel to test them cause I couldn’t wait any longer. Full force emailed me back within a day and called me 2 days after to discuss my test results. My suggestion is to stay away from these guys."

Now his petty response
"After we showed proof of our correspondence with this internet troll he wrote this bad review because he was caught in a lie, here is the picture of his comment saying our injectors checked out with nothing being wrong with them and that he would have to try and find his actual problem that he assumed incorrectly was our injectors"

Maybe I was incorrect on saying no response but I was raised with the mentality your job isn't done till the customer is happy and has all the info they need. You're the owner step up make it right cause all I wanted was a f-Inga phone call or email saying send the payment here, send the injectors here, and this is the info we need about them and why your sending them in. And if you tell me I have that info that is true. But I wanted confirmation because the business changed hands and I didn't know if the Facebook info was up to date. So call me a troll call me a liar but at the end of the day you could've just called me and this wouldn't have happened. I'm done here. I didn't want this to turn into a pissing match but here we are. I will be going to full force or swamps from now on and I recommend everyone else to the same.

bruce

Reaction score
I’ve had my issues with them. They fixed it. I won’t bash them but I wouldn’t recommend them either

zilla68

Reaction score
sad to hear, i bought 230/100 from tim, never had an issue, and he walked me thru the install with a couple questions i had. had an issue with the chip/tunes he sold me from no limit, was helpful and dropped them from lack of communication to him.

i'm sure they will get it all turned around, but yes, there should have been OVER communication of the sale and delays that could come from it, just to keep the public informed.

emev0l

Reaction score
This is why I’m a dealer for Full Force, they make a great oroduct at a great price and their customer service is great. Everyone screws up here and there, it’s going to happen, but what is done to fix the problem is where a company shines.... or doesn’t.

ja_cain

Reaction score
We all jump the gun sometimes with our responses. No big deal. It's what you do when you realize you have to eat crow that defines us as being a descent human being. If I had a company that sold a product, I would try to never ever call a customer a liar on an open forum. Definitely bad form. Sometimes you have to give to get.

I have an inside at Swamps and will most likely go with their injectors when the time comes. To me, that makes all the difference in the world. It's all about the line of communication and being taken seriously.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Bmcgarvie

You have too much patience, I would've moved on after the first instance they didn't respond back. I would've moved on long ago. And you bet your a$$ I would've posted my experiences if someone asked. The internet is a very powerful tool.

The way I look at it:
- If you can't respond to email, then don't have email.
- If you have voicemail and can't call back, then don't have voicemail. Mailboxes that are full is sign of an unprofessional company. I would rather have a phone ring and can't leave a message.

If a company is too busy to return emails and/or voicemail, then don't post your contact info.

Example: I sent an email correspondence for some electrical products to WireCare who are local to me. They didn't get back to me. I was at PRI and saw the owner and told him about my experience. He blamed it on the girl in the office that she was pregnant. I don't need excuses. To this day, they still didn't respond to my email and I took my business elsewhere. They're a whole lot more companies out there that want your business.

In my profession (electrical contractor), if I don't return messages or answer the phone, I won't have any work.

I lost faith in PIS in the o-ring debacle. When Tim still owned PIS, they knew they had gotten a bad batch of injector o-rings and did nothing about it. The minute they found out, they should've contacted all customers that were affected not wait until customers started experiencing problems.<---- bad business practice.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
Thanks to these threads on difficulty contacting them I didn’t even bother trying and sent them off somewhere else to be tested and fixed. Thanks guys. Hope they get their act together because it’s pretty unfortunate.

V-Ref

Reaction score
The guy talked the biggest smack.

I feel sorry for all the guys that got burned by him. The upside, is in the big scheme, while expensive, you can recover by getting another set of injs, and your truck will be running great again.

That's not the case for PIS. He gets to live with knowing he ripped tons of folks off. Be proud of it PIS. You own it now.

brian42

Reaction score
Who???? Tim or the new owner?

Billy T.
[email protected]
The new owner.

I bought my injectors just before the sale last year. Customer service was spotty when I bought them which should have tipped me off but I was determined to have P.I.S. injectors.

Got the new injectors quickly when I sent my cores in and it went downhill from there. My truck was down for 9 months for this project so time was not a concern for me and they still managed to disappoint:

- Couldn't get ahold of my "rep". Sometimes weeks would go by without a response (with multiple follow-ups via e-mail and phone).
- Tunes took months to get. They apologized for "dropping the ball". Sent me the tunes on a Hydra (specifically discussed with them that I already had a Hydra). Sent the Hydra back. Tunes followed 2 months after that (and not the ones discussed). Took another month to clear that up.
- Had some questions when I finally fired it up for the first time earlier this year which were not answered. Had some smoke at startup which was (according to them) a glow plug issue.
- Wanted some revisions to my GH tunes that they never followed up on (asked in March).
- I asked for a contact number (after all I did buy new injectors and tunes) but was told this was the best way to communicate (through their Contact Us webpage).

I sent them a message relaying my disappointment. The response I got was that they had my e-mails on file and they answered my questions. They also told me that they had been nice about it since I didn't spend any money with them (bought the injector/tune bundle before the sale to Gray's).

That did not sit well with me so I let them know that I was going to share my experience with others and that this was my last purchase with them. I also sent them a timeline of my trials and tribulations (phone calls ,e-mails, shipping dates). Suprisingly I get a call at 7pm Easter time (the same day) apologizing for the customer service issue and that they wanted to make it right. They would have their in-house tuner/programmer look at my tunes and request a tune from a different vendor to try to see if that fixed my problem. I took that as a sign of good faith and was ready to go down the path of healing.

So a month later (which was earlier this week) I ask politely if there's any update to my situation and if they made a decision on what they offered me in the phone call. They have a tuner willing to work with me as long as I spend $250 for full set of tunes from them. Seriously?!!?!

I'm done, finished, kaput. My injector warranty expired last month and so did my relationship with P.I.S.

Their injectors were top-notch (at least they were before the sale) and mine have been great. Everything else about them has been terrible for me.

I a-l-m-o-s-t went with Full Force. They will definitely get my injector business from here on out.

Last edited:

superpsd

Reaction score
Customer service is what makes or breaks a company. Along with of course quality etc. I havent seen much talk about PIS injectors anymore.

Ballistic

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about all of your guys troubles with PIS, as I was looking to purchase a set of injectors later this year. Suffice to say, I will be looking elsewhere. Thanks again for bringing this to attention, and as said earlier, Customer Service goes a long way.

brian42

Reaction score
Happy to share my experience so others can make an informed decision.

This has been my first truly sour vendor experience in the 10+ years I've been buying parts for my truck.

Latest posts

Members online