its a love, hate relationship.

Reaction score
So i know all you guys hear it all day. The 6.0 is the worst motor ford came out with.... first of all its from international, but what are your thoughts??
I love my 6.0!!:ford:

Triple H

Reaction score
Love mine. Sure I had clogged oil cooler when I bought it which everyone knows how that story goes but for my intentions it's a great engine now that she is all bullet proofed and updated. I'm happy to be in the 400-450hp range.

bigdirty

Reaction score
You should all should type in "ford 6.0" in facebook and see all the goons trying to sue Ford over their 6.0 thats "always in the shop"... its frustrating trying to explain to some idiots that its not a bad engine

Triple H

Reaction score
Yea it's stupid when you get a bunch of morons jumping on the entitlement bandwagon. I didn't ask for my truck to have it's issues but it was my responsibility to fix since I was the second owner just outside of the warranty. Never once did I disrespect the 6.0 platform, International or Ford. It bummed me out having issues but I educated myself on the causes and solutions, manned up and fixed it all one step at a time and wisely invested every dollar into my rig.:fordoval:

smokedout250

Reaction score
Just bought a 6.0 glad to see ppl happy with them!!! Gonna be a long road but I have been doing alot of reading!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
The biggest reason it has such a bad rep IMHO is because it was the first one to get a egr system and we all know that egr's on diesels is a dumbass idea, so its had the longest running battle with failures due to poorly designed emissions equipment.

Its really a great motor if you know what to do to get rid of the flawed junk strapped to it.

Sprman

Reaction score
Dorian you like it cause it pays your bills!!:pimp: hahaha

I love my 6.0 and fell even more in love with it when i paid the truck off!!!

Eric, GET TO WORK!!

Reaction score
Dorian you like it cause it pays your bills!!:pimp: hahaha

I love my 6.0 and fell even more in love with it when i paid the truck off!!!

Eric, GET TO WORK!!

HAHA true! but i meant it as your personal ride, i get people ask me and tell me all day, why you drive that? Isnt that the worst motor? How often do you break down? you know what i mean. lol:clapping:

Latest posts

Members online