Who has used glow shift guages and pod?

chaselee

Reaction score
Ok guys I finally got my guages and 3 pod a pillar put in lastnight. Only drove it home a few miles but the angle of the pod is way off. The gauges are pointed way up in the pod. So much to the point that you kinda have to lean up to seen them good. Has anyone had this experience? Do I need to just get a different pod from another company? I know this is kind of a budget guage set but you'd think they would at least get the angle right.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
well did you install the clocking rings behind them?

and i honestly wouldnt have even wasted the money on them and saved up for some better monitoring

Petro

Reaction score
The obs pods are kind of that way. The pillar doesn't slope as much as a superduty so it's not ideal. You kind of get what you pay for, but with that being said I've had great luck with the 4 or 5 sets of glowshift gauges I've installed and when I did have issues, their customer service was great.

7.3Powersmoker95

Reaction score
Ive got the obs 4 guage pod in mine and the top guage (fuel pressure) is kinda hard to see but not terrible. Otherwise im happy with them. As said above you get what you pay for. Fitment wise its not the best but the function seems pretty good

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

chaselee

Reaction score
Here's how mine sit. I contacted glow shift and they say they don't make the rings.

Attachments

• IMG_20180115_041905878.jpg
    IMG_20180115_041905878.jpg
    958.4 KB · Views: 54

Latest posts

Members online