Love living in the True North (2015 tuning)

ftast350

Reaction score
So I have heard that H&S has now moved to Canada and renamed themselves Apex tuning, offering tuning for our 2015's w/o DPF.
Has anyone else heard of this?
Apextuning.ca

morepower02

Reaction score
I guess I assumed that they moved to Canada after the huge lawsuit. Curious how this solves the problem?

morepower02

Reaction score
?? They have a website that sells to the general public. What are you scared to talk about. For christs sake if the chit is that illegal how can sponsors sell it if we can't talk about it. I give up.

Dantron

Reaction score
We need to figure out a way to secretly transfer information and delete tunes from Canada to the Unites States. It's time to re-open the Underground Railroad...

ftast350

Reaction score
Why all we are talking about is that a reputable company moved from the US to Canada and that they have tunes that support the 15' powerstroke. If this one should be deleted then why are there so many other posts that talk about tuning and the forbidden dpf deletes not deleted?
If there are the "secret" tunes available I do believe they would be illegal in the US.

Dantron

Reaction score
Why all we are talking about is that a reputable company moved from the US to Canada and that they have tunes that support the 15' powerstroke. If this one should be deleted then why are there so many other posts that talk about tuning and the forbidden dpf deletes not deleted?
If there are the "secret" tunes available I do believe they would be illegal in the US.
People like being gay sometimes...

ftast350

Reaction score
I mean look at the threads. 3 below this one talk about H&S vs SCT, and just below that someone has right in their title "dpf delete". Plus I live in Canada and that sh** isn't Illegal and only voids warrenty just like all the rest of the aftermarket stuff.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I mean look at the threads. 3 below this one talk about H&S vs SCT, and just below that someone has right in their title "dpf delete". Plus I live in Canada and that sh** isn't Illegal and only voids warrenty just like all the rest of the aftermarket stuff.

Agreed. What's the difference. Lol

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
The difference is that the h&s tuning was well known up to '14, however nothing after that. The point is also that we don't need to broadcast that there may be options. When/if it comes to be, work through pm's, phone, email, etc. to get information. The EPA is actively searching out those that are out there doing this type of work and will not be letting up.
If you are in Canada, make sure that you are clearly stating that you are north of the boarder and are working with a company that knows such and/or is as well such that big brother doesn't get all hyped up. We're, unfortunately, heading towards an underground industry.

Chris

Latest posts

Members online