• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

stout 6.0 combo. 190s, powermax, fuel system, trans

speedracer1000

Reaction score
prob gonna puty truck back to stock and sell it. so ill have a bunch of parts for sale. ill need cores back on most of it so i got somethin to put back on. id like to sell it all as a package if i can. no more than 7k miles on any of it. trans is new never ran. i got warren 190/75 injectors that are in great shape, a powermax turbo with billet wheel, martys complete a1000 fuel system from the tank to the heads and a reg return prob only 2k miles on them. a fresh 06 5r110 with a stage 3 iron pack kit. no billet parts never even installed yet, mpd up pipes, and a banks high ramanifold with the cold side pipe. $5k obo for it all. please call or text me at 814 977 8871

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

apavlika

Reaction score
Either this guy forgot he put this stuff on here or he doesn't wanna sell anymore cause he still hasn't responded to me from Monday lol

speedracer1000

Reaction score
sorry guys. i had a few ppl local interested in the truck as is, but no money yet, if im gonna take it apart id like to do it all at once so i wanna find someone that at least wants turbo and injectors together. lariat06 i will take 2800 for everything but the trans, plus cores.

speedracer1000

Reaction score
btw im not on here alot so my cell number is listed if ur serious and really wanted to get ahold of me you can

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online