• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: CCSB or ECSB 6.0, 6.4, or 6.7 in need of engine repair

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
hurt motor or blown motor don't care

can be CCSB or ECSB, but must be clean and lariat, king ranch, etc. Loaded/leather/etc.

I pay finder's fees! I'm in the Houston area, but will travel for the right truck.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
honest $500 finder's fee for any truck referred to me that I end up buying

I paid a forum member $200 just for posting a thread about a truck I ended up buying

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Look up in North Dakota or Montana in and around the oil fields. Tons of em. I'm sure it's a ways to travel, but all those oil boys from down south bring their stuff up, blow em up and buy new trucks

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I've got a few buddies working up there right now actually... you recommend looking on CL or are they trading in the wounded ducks?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I've already got my reg cab. I talked with the kid with the FX4 a month or so ago, but he didn't seem very interested in answering any questions or sending any pics.

I'm really looking for loaded lariat or king ranch. May have to hit some auctions

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
I've already got my reg cab. I talked with the kid with the FX4 a month or so ago, but he didn't seem very interested in answering any questions or sending any pics.

I'm really looking for loaded lariat or king ranch. May have to hit some auctions

Did the FX4 have a tranny? I tried to get ahold of that guy.. no luck.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
don't know/remember

he didn't seem very interested in trying to sell the truck, so I moved on and forgot about it

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
time to bump this one back up! new engine in the King Ranch is getting buttoned up, so it's going up for sale soon... time to buy another!

would love to find a nice 6.7 with a bad motor, but will certainly gladly buy another 6.4

finders fee still applies

Latest posts

Members online