HPOP time...

fordornothing

Reaction score
Time to replace my HPOP. What are your opinions on the Adrenaline pumps? Or other recommendations? Injector wise I'm installing 180/ 30's.
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
They work just fine, I am running it with the 250/200s and it almost keeps up, but your 180/30 won't work it too hard at all.. I'll be running a Gen 3 soon when I go to 400/400s but Adrenaline pumps have a solid reputation for reliability and durability so far..

smokenstroker99

Reaction score
I am running 238/100 with an adrenaline and I have had no problem with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arisley

Reaction score
I have 250/200's in my truck with an Adrenaline and it has been going strong for over 100,000 miles. I have one of the original test group pumps.

And Bob is an awesome person to do business with.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Not to hijack, but what would be a good pump to feed stock sticks for now, but then maybe stage 1s after awhile?

Reliability is number 1 priority.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Not to hijack, but what would be a good pump to feed stock sticks for now, but then maybe stage 1s after awhile?

Reliability is number 1 priority.

Bosch does make a great pump, but there is no reason to go with one over an Adrenaline in my opinion.

Difficult to beat something that is higher flowing while maintaining as good or better reliability.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Isn't the T500 even cheaper?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes the T500 is priced lower, main difficulty is getting one in a timely fashion. Joey stays very busy and is a 1 main wrecking crew so at times it can take upwards of a month to get a product.

Adrenaline pumps are on the shelf ready to ship at all times, come with install instructions and the gaskets/orings to install, and have a crew of people answering the phones should you have a question about anything or an issue.

Worth the difference in price, but both great pumps!

Reaction score
I vote T500, less failure rates then adrenaline, worked flawless when I had my 7.3. I'm actually getting one for my 03 6.0 soon :)

Do you have any evidence to support this?

I'm not bashing Joey or his pump but the adrenaline has been one if not the most reliable aftermarket pump out.

Latest posts

Members online