Soft rear springs

F350

Reaction score
So I started out towing my camper at a pretty much zero sag. Fast forward a year and after lowering the truck now I have some sag issues. I had some timbrens installed and it seemed to help a little bit but not much. Thinking about bags or just going back to stock ride height any suggestions? Or maybe transitioning to fifth wheel instead of bumper pull.

I know.....sounds stupid but I liked the look of it lowered with the lighter front springs and no rear block and it rides amazing unloaded.

This is on a 2014 F350

Just looking for some suggestions from some guys that might know. Thanks

Edit:cougar 32ft bumper pull living room slide roughly 3k tongue weight, total 9-10k trailer weight

Last edited:

Jassman

Reaction score
Try this guy.. Cary from CT Performance. He set me up on a complete suspension system for my 15 F350 that rides way better than my 12 F150. He can help you with the correct parts and add to what you presently have without breaking the bank.

http://www.ctperformanceinc.com/

14ccd

Reaction score
There is no way you have 3000 pound tongue weight. Usually tongue weight is 15 to 20% of loaded trailer weight. Any how I would recommend air bags because they are adjustable for whatever you are towing or carrying.

F350

Reaction score
There is no way you have 3000 pound tongue weight. Usually tongue weight is 15 to 20% of loaded trailer weight. Any how I would recommend air bags because they are adjustable for whatever you are towing or carrying.

2200lbs thanks for the help

Latest posts

Members online