11-14 rear traction bar decision

Ctsvnino

Reaction score
I have a f350 4dr short bed and I don't know which system to go with. Either ouo or pmf. I want to go higher in the rear with a 6" block because I have a 4" lift and rear is leveled currently. Any inputs?

Trevor008

Reaction score
Most people seem to go with OUO but PMF makes very high quality parts. I personally have PMF bars though they aren't on the truck until this weekend. Craftsmanship, finish and strength are all top notch for sure

jcain

Reaction score
Love my PMF bars and the one on one customer service from Trevor is top notch.

Rule12b

Reaction score
I went PMF. Great customer service and solid reviews. Can't wait to install them. The ouo are great too from what I've seen. You can't go wrong either way.

anth

Reaction score
I've ran both OUO short gusset and long gusset, currently running the short gusset adjustable bolt on traction bars. The adjustable bars are great b/c if you change your set up you can always adjust them to your length needed. I have never had these bars make so much as a peep. They do make one heck of a difference, even on a stock truck your shifts will feel much smother and I think it helps the truck ride better. On which bars to order I think the long gusset bars are rated for more power than the short gusset ones. You will not be disappointed with these bars. I'll try and find some pictures.

jcain

Reaction score
Pmf

IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
I have pmfs also. Trevor has great customer service and quality of parts is great. Only complaint I have with mine is Im having to play with the pinion angle to get a tip in driveline growl to go away at 55 plus mph. But that's in the degree of the block not the traction bar part.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    852.8 KB · Views: 106

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Man, those PMF's look like top quality! Looks nice painted :)

I guess I have a tough decision to make.

In the meantime, Absolute Performance/PS162, please PM me if those bars are still available? I have an '11 CCSB F-250...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online