Strokers Unlimited Relocating

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
We are relocating to a better/bigger building that is also cheaper.

Because of this we will not be accepting new work in the next 2 weeks or so to prepare for the move. If you need work done we will be happy to get you on the schedule though.

The office will be pretty much closed, but for retail sales, the email ( [email protected] ) will be the best way to contact us.

The move will also bring about our new/updated website.

Please like us on Facebook for pictures of the new building.

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
There still are a few guys that have contacted us that we are going to try to fit in before the move so if we have been talking to you, and trying to set stuff up you're still gonna be taken care of. Thanks guys.
Adam

Last edited:

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
It does seeing as we started everything in one bay a year ago, took over a second 6 months ago, and now moving into over 3200 sq. ft. Makes me confident I made the right choice to walk away from the dealership.

Let me see if I can get the picture off my phone.....

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340929112973.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340929112973.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 116

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thats a sweet building boys! I think a sweet HUGE Strokers Unlimited in the center between the doors would look real sweet :rockon:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Glad to see you guys are expanding. Just wish you were closer to us. Maybe the GPDA needs to drive up for a visit after you get situated in the new shop.

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
That would be awesome Matt. Thats one thing we are looking forward to is the layout for doing events(open house hint hint). Just about got your stuff ready to ship out too so i'll shoot you a text when it does. The best part is that with the way it's laid out we will still have our separate sides for the trucks/bikes so we wont have any vendor conflicts with a couple of our suppliers.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Thats a sweet building boys! I think a sweet HUGE Strokers Unlimited in the center between the doors would look real sweet :rockon:

I acutally know a muralist that im going to hopefully round up to do a graffitti type thing on the wall.

Our motorcycle vendors dont like us doing trucks and stuff so we ideally need to seperate it between 2 bays and have 2 signs, so the middle will have just Strokers Unlimited and the phone number and the 2 doors will have the motorcycle and truck designations on the side.

gjoski515

Reaction score
Seen the new home past nite and its is sweet, can't wait for the move all the best brother now you will be big Willy........lol Congrats again, big move from last year

Latest posts

Members online