New Guy from Maine

two0seven

Reaction score
Bought my 3rd Powerstoke a couple of months ago found a gem 2014 F350 with only 2700 miles on it when I picked it up.
Last Truck was a 2016 F-150 which I loved but I missed the Diesel. I'll be doing some modifications soon.

two0seven

Reaction score
Yeah I sold my last truck back in January have been looking since then. I've got a good relationship with the local ford dealer when this one came in they immediately gave me a call. It never even made it on the lot.
Once in a lifetime find

Mhatlen

Reaction score
Yea that’s just crazy. You get a truck like that on a lot you might have a slugfest over it.
And getting a 4 year old truck that hasn’t been driven enough to even qualify to change the oil @ 3,000 mile intervals.

Did the guy forget he bought the thing? lol

two0seven

Reaction score
welcome from a displaced Mainer! where you at? post some pics of the truck too.

Lost track of this post. Here are some pics of the truck.

c22a624965fed99df4b00bcd5bf86f8a.jpg
964fabd7c5e01f50bca714b9a8603fd0.jpg
e99121e26912fb9f1709e3e3b8b0bf12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

two0seven

Reaction score
Yea that’s just crazy. You get a truck like that on a lot you might have a slugfest over it.
And getting a 4 year old truck that hasn’t been driven enough to even qualify to change the oil @ 3,000 mile intervals.

Did the guy forget he bought the thing? lol

Some rich guy he had two of them. Only spends half his time in the state.

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
Not a fan of all the pasti-dip but otherwise a good looking truck! I like those magnum racks, I want one for my work truck.

I'm from Massachusetts, seems to be a small number of new englanders here.

Emery is one of us too even if he did flee LOL

two0seven

Reaction score
Not a fan of all the pasti-dip but otherwise a good looking truck! I like those magnum racks, I want one for my work truck.

I'm from Massachusetts, seems to be a small number of new englanders here.

Emery is one of us too even if he did flee LOL

I plan on getting the grille and mirror caps painted to match. Maybe do the fender emblems as well. I do love the magnum rack. It was a gift from the wife. Not sure what you want but if you check out aplus diesel sales in Windham on Facebook they had some new ones they were selling for cheap.

There aren’t many New Englanders on any of the forums. A couple here and there but mostly southerners and Texans.

Latest posts