4 inch down pipe to 5 inch exhauat

junglejoe

Reaction score
Hey fellas.. I got another 6.0 6 speed , this one is a regular cab long bed .
I have a 4 inch down pipe to a 5 inch straight pipe exhaust on my crewcab .. But the guy who put it on is long gone and the shop is.
What company sells a kit that you can so yourself in the driveway? Mine has no u-bolt clamps. Its all factory hangers and band clamps but no name anywhere...

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
Hey fellas.. I got another 6.0 6 speed , this one is a regular cab long bed .

I have a 4 inch down pipe to a 5 inch straight pipe exhaust on my crewcab .. But the guy who put it on is long gone and the shop is.

What company sells a kit that you can so yourself in the driveway? Mine has no u-bolt clamps. Its all factory hangers and band clamps but no name anywhere...

I have put nothing but flo pro on all my stuff because of the bands not the ubolt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

junglejoe

Reaction score
Maybe that's what mine is.. Silver line or diamond eye keeps popping in my head.. But every diamond eye I seen has that fuggly ubolt back there by the tail pipe
And mine came with a nice chrome tip in the kit for free.. Hmm

junglejoe

Reaction score
Magnaflow is good.. But to pricey compared to the cheap ones and its the same pipes..almost identical

188slo50

Reaction score
I have the same kit in diamond eye and yes comes with u bolts no band clamps.

junglejoe

Reaction score
Well damn.. I guess I need to try and find a kit that come with band clamps and 4 inch down pipe. Seems the kits says only 3.5 down pipe with the manual trucks..

webb06

Reaction score
Well damn.. I guess I need to try and find a kit that come with band clamps and 4 inch down pipe. Seems the kits says only 3.5 down pipe with the manual trucks..

4" won't fit with manual trans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

junglejoe

Reaction score
Thanks for the link.. So no 5 inch for a manual truck.. Time to sell the truck already..lmao!

Latest posts

Members online