New to the stroke...

602_7.3

Reaction score
What's up guys! Power Stroke Army fresh meat here. Just picked up an immaculate, grandpa owned 02 crew cab, shortbed, 4x4, 7.3 with 188,000 miles. The truck has never even had a trailer brake controller in it. Look forward to picking all your brains on mods, tech info and all the cool stuff that the 7.3 can do.

602_7.3

Reaction score
I have driven a 6.7, very nice and those things are beasts. I've just always wants a can of rocks sounding 7.3 LOL and at the price I got it...couldn't pass it up.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Have you driven a 6.7? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
id still have my dually as a DD if the cam gear got welded like it was supposed to. I'd still drive it over this 6.7.. my dually is way more comfy to me..
What kind of payments yall got with them 6.7's ?
8hundy
I have driven a 6.7, very nice and those things are beasts. I've just always wants a can of rocks sounding 7.3 LOL and at the price I got it...couldn't pass it up.
nothing wrong with the 7.3s bud..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I got rid of my 7.3 a few years back and went to a 6.4 for the easy power. I must say I love the 6.4 and all the creature comforts of a newer truck. But man I miss the 7.3! If I could go back I wouldn't even think about swapping!

You've got a nice truck! Keep it and do a few things to make it your own.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online