Bulletproof or extended warranty?

9mmMick

Reaction score
I'm thinking about cashing in my limited warranty that I purchased
along with my 2006 F250 and using that money to put into Bulletproofing
it.
I've had the truck for 3 weeks now. Runs great and it also passed a 100 point inspection.
Any suggestions?

Dave_Nevada

Reaction score
My vote is bulletproofing it. Fix the design flaws and it'll run a good long time. Those so called extended warranties are usually crap unless sold by a Ford Dealer, and even those are sometimes maddening.

9mmMick

Reaction score
My vote is bulletproofing it. Fix the design flaws and it'll run a good long time. Those so called extended warranties are usually crap unless sold by a Ford Dealer, and even those are sometimes maddening.

Thanks Dave.
Are you in northern Nevada?
I'm shopping for a good deal on Bulletproofing near Reno.

Dave_Nevada

Reaction score
Thanks Dave.
Are you in northern Nevada?
I'm shopping for a good deal on Bulletproofing near Reno.

Yeah, I'm in Reno. But I do all my own work so I really don't know a commercial outfit that does that.

Generally speaking, if I were to own a 6.0 myself, it would be me, myself and I that would be doing the wrenching. But that's because I hang onto my dollars like a Police K9 on a meth-head. Unless I flat out don't have the time, no other monkey crawls around my truck except me. :D

I'm sure they're around here in Reno; maybe talk to the folks over at Bayshore truck (West of Summit Racing) and see if they know a shop that will do that. I have dealt with them before as well my brother. Very decent shop and people. My brother is a heavy equipment diesel mechanic living in Vegas, but he used to be in N Nevada. He always got his stuff from them. https://www.yellowpages.com/sparks-nv/mip/bayshore-truck-equipment-co-7510366?lid=7510366

Latest posts

Members online