What have you done to your powerstroke today?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Finally got to drive the bitch. Got it running yesterday after 3 months. Got a Damn oil leak I gotta find though...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Nice. Another built motor?
Unfortunately not. Borrowed one from Charlie with KC turbos. Put my heads and intake on it. Kept the compounds, but dropped injectors to 190/30 to keep the rods in the block this time. Gonna be piecing one together as funds allow though.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
d23090767463c70803ca5a6f93f2a741.jpg

006c8492f46df7b269d307d07aa3cf6b.jpg

New Tires.

Jomax

Reaction score
Finsished up the lift kit i pieced together. Basically supposed to be 3 inches all around. Sagging stock springs so i went with a add a leaf and a 1" block in the rear and 2.5 inch coils with a 1 inch spacer up front. Drop brackets for the trac bar and sway bar. Extensions for the shocks. New longer 3/4 u bolts. I might take the sway bar drop bracket off the front though.. it is only a 1/4" front hitting the coil base at the link end. That should pull it back a bit..
fac9676dc72109f0e2173c1d330fb232.jpg

live life full throttle

Please don’t add a spacer under the coil lol. That lift already sounds pieced together. Loose the add a leaf in the back. Slope or no slope that ass end is too high.

Those rims are ugly too.

Also, I already remembered that anything higher then 2.5in of front lift, required radius arm drop brackets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Please don’t add a spacer under the coil lol. That lift already sounds pieced together. Loose the add a leaf in the back. Slope or no slope that ass end is too high.

Those rims are ugly too.

Also, I already remembered that anything higher then 2.5in of front lift, required radius arm drop brackets.

Nobody asked you lil gasser boy

live life full throttle

Reaction score
I don't know about the lift but calling his wheels ugly is a little harsh. Everyone has there own taste so to each their own, that's why there is such a large selection of wheels (among other upgradable parts)

Strokersace

Reaction score
I don't know about the lift but calling his wheels ugly is a little harsh. Everyone has there own taste so to each their own, that's why there is such a large selection of wheels (among other upgradable parts)

Jake bought those rims from jomax. That’s why jomax is giving him a hard time.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

Those rims are ugly too.

Well that rim is junk so ill have to find new ones....
7fbc544d5d48ecd9a58989b9f6cca24a.jpg

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online