Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 6.7 Aftermarket

Old 09-13-2017, 09:44 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

[QUOTE=jimdawg185;1486223]I'm currently working on an offline solution that doesn't interrupt the full flow system and works as a bypass filter. November is the launch Target.

Keep us posted plz...
Old 11-15-2017, 12:40 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Any word on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimdawg185 View Post
I'm currently working on an offline solution that doesn't interrupt the full flow system and works as a bypass filter. November is the launch Target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-15-2017, 02:28 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotchadollar View Post
Any word on this?

Still working on it. Itís definitely going to do what we want.

Old 11-15-2017, 06:24 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

I'll be saving my $$$$ just for this.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:21 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy454 View Post
I wish there was a magic bullet solution for this issue.This has bothered me as long as I have had my '11 F350.Just this past Sat.,I was pulling my 7k TT in 85* ,and my temps easily hit 260+ on a couple grades.Running an SCT tuner on tow tune.Does cool off fairly quickly on the declines,but man I hate it running so hot.I've gotten used to it,but I don't like it.
Drop it down into 4th gear....

I know this is a rather old thread.

Also. One thing I've always noted and noticed and not understood. These engines REQUIRE airflow across the radiators, and all trucks should have a "patinum" grill do the the extra opening of air flow. And it's amazing the amount of bugs that are in between the radiators, coolers. It's from the lower rubber deflection scoop behind the front license plate opening.

Worth while for many of you to look down in between your radiators and wash. Simply looking through the grill is far from good enough.

I'm certainly not a fan of the light bar covering the large opening in the front that was designed to direct air and also damn up air through the radiators.

I'm really starting to wonder what everyones secondary cooling system temperatures are..... I have no hot air running through my e g r.... But it is still in place and "stock" water flow is still in tack
BMF Novakanes

Justin M.u.d.g.e.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:33 PM
General
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATDiezel View Post
Drop it down into 4th gear....

I know this is a rather old thread.

Also. One thing I've always noted and noticed and not understood. These engines REQUIRE airflow across the radiators, and all trucks should have a "patinum" grill do the the extra opening of air flow. And it's amazing the amount of bugs that are in between the radiators, coolers. It's from the lower rubber deflection scoop behind the front license plate opening.

Worth while for many of you to look down in between your radiators and wash. Simply looking through the grill is far from good enough.

I'm certainly not a fan of the light bar covering the large opening in the front that was designed to direct air and also damn up air through the radiators.

I'm really starting to wonder what everyones secondary cooling system temperatures are..... I have no hot air running through my e g r.... But it is still in place and "stock" water flow is still in tack

I had a billet grill and oil temps never lowered. My secondary was hot on my old truck lol.

Old 11-17-2017, 08:53 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomax View Post
I had a billet grill and oil temps never lowered. My secondary was hot on my old truck lol.

It's 198*F ambient temp with people posting pictures on Facebook baking cookies on the dash of their cars in Arizona.
BMF Novakanes

Justin M.u.d.g.e.
Old 11-17-2017, 09:07 PM
General
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATDiezel View Post
It's 198*F ambient temp with people posting pictures on Facebook baking cookies on the dash of their cars in Arizona.

That is true lol.