Ground cable next to ECM

Lmgrpowerstroke

Reaction score
Where does this flat black ground cable connect to. I can not remember for the life of me. I think it's what's causing the truck not to turn over.

gman1

Reaction score
If your asking where on the motor it connects to there is a stud right between the GPM and down pipe. It stud holds the heat shield down for the HPFP.

Last edited:

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
did you reconnect the actual starter wire behind passenger side battery? if so, disconnect it and jump 12v to the starter side, see if it spins over, if it does than everything starter side is good, you have a communication issue further up the line

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
just recheck all the main harness pugs by driver side fender well, alot of the time those connectors are hard to lock back into place. also make sure the power wire is connected to left side battery.

Lmgrpowerstroke

Reaction score
I rechecked all plugs. Nothing on driver fender was disconnected. Pulled engine harness with motor cab on All cables are attached at the battery's Fuel pump is a A1000. It doesn't seem to be coming on either

webb06

Reaction score
I rechecked all plugs. Nothing on driver fender was disconnected. Pulled engine harness with motor cab on All cables are attached at the battery's Fuel pump is a A1000. It doesn't seem to be coming on either

I think the fuel pump is your problem. It needs to be wired into the main harness. You should be able to pull a code. At least my truck did this after putting on an airdog and not using the factory harness

Latest posts

Members online