D-Leted Cold Start Concerns

bpan

Reaction score
Hmmmm... I'll have to get them to make that change. Truck is warm, run into store, drops 50 degrees by the time I'm out.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Hmmmm... I'll have to get them to make that change. Truck is warm, run into store, drops 50 degrees by the time I'm out.
mine does that. I'm sure lots do.. it really sucks.. especially the guys that are well below 0° outside.. hell it sucks when its just below freezing..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

bpan

Reaction score
mine does that. I'm sure lots do.. it really sucks.. especially the guys that are well below 0° outside.. hell it sucks when its just below freezing..

live life full throttle

Yup. -30 Celsius today on the truck's thermometer this morning

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
5-40syth. Rotella
try LE 8854 from jimdawg185 on here.. it completely changed the idle and sound of my motor. it quieted it down a lil bit and instantly idled smoother..

id piss in a motor before I put rotella of any kind in it.... but my hate comes from trying it in my dually..

live life full throttle

bpan

Reaction score
try LE 8854 from jimdawg185 on here.. it completely changed the idle and sound of my motor. it quieted it down a lil bit and instantly idled smoother..

id piss in a motor before I put rotella of any kind in it.... but my hate comes from trying it in my dually..

live life full throttle

I will once my aftermarket warranty is up. I need to get oil changes done at an approved shop until it's up. It would be a pain and big expense to bring my own oil to the shop to have them change it. I'm also on rotella right now.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I will once my aftermarket warranty is up. I need to get oil changes done at an approved shop until it's up. It would be a pain and big expense to bring my own oil to the shop to have them change it. I'm also on rotella right now.
who the heck keeps a warranty? lol

live life full throttle

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Yup but we need the initial start...:postwhore2:

Won't get one. That's a area of life you just don't shut down....

Been there... crazy. But... I will say I enjoy that extreme cold for being a southerner. It's unique. Always wondered what it would be like to actually livery there full time..

I also see alot of steam in the video, nothing alarming to me at all... not even close to alarming.

Latest posts

Members online