Part throttle buck/jerk

slc6oh

Reaction score
Part throttle 5th or 6th locked up,40-50mph just maintaining speed, up slight incline I’m getting a weird buck/misfire feeling jerk ... monitoring converter slip, rail pressure (actual/desired), boost pressure, exhaust mani pressure, vane position, everything was looking like it was acting like it should. Nothing jumping around. Pulls like a freight train and all seems normal except for that very light throttle.

No codes

Tuned via ez link. Jenni Craig exhaust, egr flow mod. It’s a 2015

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slc6oh

Reaction score
comin home today on level 1 , (40hp) it was worse, I started to feel it cutting out so give it more throttle to just see what it does, while watching the gauges. id get to like 2000rpm it would kill itself down to 1000 then right back to 2000 . so that's a pretty good jerk... only does once all the way warm.

Johndeer

Reaction score
Mine gaged on me once around 50 to 60 mph and bogged worse when accelerated more, poured some arch oil in it with oil change and it stoped immediately, injector stiction was my problem.

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
Mine gaged on me once around 50 to 60 mph and bogged worse when accelerated more, poured some arch oil in it with oil change and it stoped immediately, injector stiction was my problem.

ummmmm maybe keep your advice in the correct section. Your truck is heui injection not common rail.

slc6oh

Reaction score
Noticed my intake throttle valve connector wasn’t plugged all the way in... pushed it on so it was locked in place. Hasn’t acted up sense... might’ve just been a coincidence, since it’s tune I thought that I TV was turned off, but who knows, hopefully that’s all it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online