2015 F350 headlight wiring diagram??

Jake

Reaction score
Does anybody have the headlight wiring diagram for the 2015?

Thanks!

Adding the lightbar, and I am going to wire in so it can only come on when the high beams are on.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
What I did in the past: Using a circuit probe, disconnect the bulb from the harness, turn on the headlights select the high beams, touch the pins...use that wire. Double check your work with a helper switching between High and Low.

Not that you don't already know but for others:

I'd suggest running a trigger wire to a relay that way you can feed power thru a standalone harness. Don't forget to make sure the ground wire off the bar is done right. I've had to run extra grounding straps in the past to get good connections done right.

Jake

Reaction score
I'm planning on using the high beam wire as a interlock signal to the relay harness. I'm already wired in with dedicated grounds, only thing I have not done is the high beam signal light. I'm hoping to find it in the harness closer to the firewall. ( I'm using Baja Designs lights) not some crap Chinese lights. One of my buddies ran into problems with the cheap Chinese lights on his Tacoma, it would kill the truck when he turned the light bar on, there was so much junk electrical noise off the light bar it would freak the pcm out.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Sounds like he had a stray voltage issue but yea I hear you. I've been lucky with my LED bars. Yes, there is electrical "noise" from them but nothing that bleeds over to the Am/FM radio or PCM in any way. I can hear an electrical change thru my CB speaker when I turn the bars on. Even using TheRetrofitSource led fogs there is a noise...but no issues.

Any particular reason to run the wire close to/off the firewall?? I know the wires there are generally taped/wrapped in loom.

Jake

Reaction score
The harness comes up close to the firewall where it's easy to get to, that is the only reason easy access.

On that Toyota it did cause the truck to shut down as soon as you turned the light bar on. Toyota has had a history of lack of PCM isolation issues, I've also seen a **** USB adapter cause it also.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

EFT

Reaction score
Does anybody have the headlight wiring diagram for the 2015?

Thanks!

Adding the lightbar, and I am going to wire in so it can only come on when the high beams are on.
Did you ever figure out the wiring colour under the dash for high beam? Could you send a diagram how you wired? looking to do the same in my 2016

Latest posts

Members online