Time to replace battery cables.

sootie

Reaction score
Werd....
You should have been around ten years ago. Youre so smart you could have taken 5 years of evolution out of this whole game for everyone.

Funny lots of good members quit posting bwfore you even signed up LOL

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
on members quit posting and when I signed up lol. You’re almost comical. What you’re stating is irrelevant. Times change. People have differing experiences.

I know what you’re implying in your comments - that’s cool. Call me what ever you like. It still will not change the fact that prefere yellow top.

—————signature—————
~Don’t overthink something simple~
...:uptight people suck:...

And we could go down the whole avenue and boulevard of why I said that. You do realize that people that dont know a damn thing about these trucks read the forums(duh) to get advice(thats how you got here). You think Im being unusually hard on you for no particular reason but in fact this type of bs, your posting, is cyclical. Guy signs up, comes on blabbing about how he has it all figured out on his 7.3 that hes had for 14 months. Recommending yellow tops or red tops. The company that made them famous sold them 7 or 8 years ago and they werent the same product anymore and were in fact coasting on the previous companies reputation. You like em, fine but it needs to be known they arent the **** anymore. After that odyssey batteries were the best thing to grab. They were also sold under diehard as the platinum series. That has since changed too. Now its a matter of get the best warranty because you probably will be using it especially if you have a dual alternator truck.

So some of the posts that counter an opinion of a product are done to give people who actually use the search funtion all the information before they decide.

79jasper

Reaction score
Got it figured out. Loose cable on passenger side. I feel pretty dumb... thanks for the help everyone.
Yeah, just had the same. Noticed a slow crank, both grounds could be twisted off by hand. Lol
Just fyi, I'm running the never starts from Wally world in the 6.0, doing fine. I wanted to do agm, but I was in a hurry on a Sunday. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

DieselDC

Reaction score
And we could go down the whole avenue and boulevard of why I said that. You do realize that people that dont know a damn thing about these trucks read the forums(duh) to get advice(thats how you got here). You think Im being unusually hard on you for no particular reason but in fact this type of bs, your posting, is cyclical. Guy signs up, comes on blabbing about how he has it all figured out on his 7.3 that hes had for 14 months. Recommending yellow tops or red tops. The company that made them famous sold them 7 or 8 years ago and they werent the same product anymore and were in fact coasting on the previous companies reputation. You like em, fine but it needs to be known they arent the **** anymore. After that odyssey batteries were the best thing to grab. They were also sold under diehard as the platinum series. That has since changed too. Now its a matter of get the best warranty because you probably will be using it especially if you have a dual alternator truck.

So some of the posts that counter an opinion of a product are done to give people who actually use the search funtion all the information before they decide.

So you’re saying it’s okay to have opinions yet my opinions are bs. Dude get over yourself... that’s a definition of a bigot.

In the end of the day, you and I can say what brands we like and which ones are trash but the guy walking to the bank paying $200 for a set of batteries or $400 less for some yellow tops is the one purchasing Walmart everstart brand batteries regardless of what our opinions were yesterday.

Simply going on to amazon and looking up yellow top reviews - we’ll it’s yellow top for the win but hey, according to you, their options are trash too since they are not the same or hold the same value as yours.

You win.

—————signature—————

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
So you’re saying it’s okay to have opinions yet my opinions are bs. Dude get over yourself... that’s a definition of a bigot.

In the end of the day, you and I can say what brands we like and which ones are trash but the guy walking to the bank paying $200 for a set of batteries or $400 less for some yellow tops is the one purchasing Walmart everstart brand batteries regardless of what our opinions were yesterday.

Simply going on to amazon and looking up yellow top reviews - we’ll it’s yellow top for the win but hey, according to you, their options are trash too since they are not the same or hold the same value as yours.

You win.

—————signature—————
Its not just his opinion. Many on here will agree. Optimas used to be the best of the best. We have had many "best replacement battery" threads over the years. Anymore, unless you spend 400 per side, its hit and miss with any brand or style. Ty just likes ruffling feathers.. its the viking in him.

live life full throttle

79jasper

Reaction score
Seen plenty of blown up optimas in military use...
That I can recall, none of the other brands blew up like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online