Rebuilding 6.4

Broke_college_kid

Reaction score
Hello just looking for some insight or opinions on the minor build I'm throwing together. Well first off long story short, I guess it's a must to try and impress girls by running the balls off your truck until you crack a piston lol that's the whole reason for the build.
So here's what I plan to do...
Dynamic diesel stage 2 rebuild kit which includes:
-.020 over delipped and coated Pistons
-stage 2 cam
-hd pushrods
-hd valve springs
-lifters
-rockers
-everything else to rebuild engine
Then the few other mods I figured I should do
-Bd 6.0 manifolds and up-pipes
- head studs
-lift pump & fuel bowl ******
I don't have the funds for a dual k16 kit and nozzles right now but I figure the lift pump and fuel bowl ****** are the first step and it won't hurt to have them even without running the duals
-turbo
That is where I am somewhat at a stand still. I thought about just drop in wheels, but after looking at all the compound kits why can't I just make my own? From what I understand they just port out the stock turbos and out bigger wheels in them, then charge a couple grand to do it? Could be wrong but that's what I think I know with my current knowledge. Not looking to do anything crazy just want a good running reliable truck. Opinions on what I should do and what it would run like with what I have in mind would be greatly appreciated thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Build list looks great bud! I would recommend a single swap while its all apart. It will run so much better and be a million times easier to work on!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Broke_college_kid

Reaction score
Build list looks great bud! I would recommend a single swap while its all apart. It will run so much better and be a million times easier to work on!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sorry I'm new to this and honestly couldn't figure out how to check if anyone commented lol....what size would you recommend? Would like to stay between stock and 30% nozzles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online