• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Wanna buy a PS need help

FutureStroker0909

Reaction score
Hi guys new to site and wanting to buy a PS but been spending days weeks on researching so many dif trucks and motors and stock or mods and can’t pick one. Main problem is do I go 6.0 since 7.3 are so hard to find that are stick and not beat to death . Do I go 6.0 bulletproof or stick and bulletproof or not at all since I have read so many going 200k miles plus still stick. Or do I dish out the money and go 6.7 if they are even worth it. Type of truck I want is a cc short bed 4x4 diesel lariat. Gonna be work truck and family truck so I want one nice with options. If anyone can help with my choice on what to do or not. I love 7.3 and 6.0 trucks for many reason and very fond of the new 6.7 but just don’t know that much of them. Money isn’t that big deal just want a good strong truck I can get 10-15 years out of and be reliable . Thanks sorry to run on but give all I can so I can get some good feed back.

C2tuck

Reaction score
I’d definitely go with a 6.7 and a 15+ if you can swing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
6.7 all day long. Get a 12 or newer and don't look back. 15+ are best but still up there in price.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online