5 inch exaust guys in here

junglejoe

Reaction score
Ok here is the deal.. I have 5 inch exhaust on my automatic truck but don't remwber the name of it. Ithaa band clamps instead of the unbolts.. I bought another truck but this was is the 6 speed.. Which you can't fit 5 inch exhaust on it... Soooo the exhaust in my truck turns to 5 inch past the crossmember on the transmission. 4 inch downpipefrom turbo back. To a 5 inch pipe.
Those with 5 inch exhaust can you look and see where yours turns to 5 inch and maybe post a pic and the name of the exhaust you have?

webb06

Reaction score
Ok here is the deal.. I have 5 inch exhaust on my automatic truck but don't remwber the name of it. Ithaa band clamps instead of the unbolts.. I bought another truck but this was is the 6 speed.. Which you can't fit 5 inch exhaust on it... Soooo the exhaust in my truck turns to 5 inch past the crossmember on the transmission. 4 inch downpipefrom turbo back. To a 5 inch pipe.

Those with 5 inch exhaust can you look and see where yours turns to 5 inch and maybe post a pic and the name of the exhaust you have?

Most if not all brands are only 5” after the crossmember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

junglejoe

Reaction score
Most if not all brands are only 5” after the crossmember

Thanks for that info.. So.. I "assume" that will fit the 6 speed trucks.. Looking at my automatic and 6 speed truck.. I don't see what not?

webb06

Reaction score
Thanks for that info.. So.. I "assume" that will fit the 6 speed trucks.. Looking at my automatic and 6 speed truck.. I don't see what not?

I know even some 4” kits say for auto trucks only. On a 6.0 I’m not sure though. It’s only going to matter coming down by the firewall.

junglejoe

Reaction score

Im wanting to say that's what I put on my automatic truck. Most kits have the unbolts instead of the band clamps.. Magna flow has band clamps as well but I know I didn't order Magna flo

junglejoe

Reaction score
I run a flowpro 5" and it came with the band clamps. It turns to 5" right around the crossmember.

Can post a pic by chance where it turns to 5 inch? Does yours have the weird looking coupler on the 4 to 5 inch piping?

Latest posts

Members online