ANY BODY IN ARLINGTON

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Its funny when they are giving you a price how everything aftermarket has no value to them. Yet when it is off they get pissy. I've seen and dealt with that before. Had that issue on my 04. O specifically told them the gauge pod and gauges did not go with the truck. And if they wanted the plastic pillar out of my 06 that they were welcome to remove it to put in the other truck. They chose not to pull it and 5 days later they called griping about it. Its their fault not mine is what I told the guy since I had already installed the pod over the pillar piece in my new truck.

spb_2006

Reaction score
Yep, same story. He wanted to tell me how it was going to auction and nothing was bringing any more money so I said I was going to take it off and the sales guy said ok, apparently he wasn't suppose to. Not my issue, it's between the salesmen and the owner..

Reaction score
alot of the dealers do that if there not a huge oem dealer, some of the previous trucks i looked at were sold 4-5 months ago and they still had them listed on their sites

Latest posts

Members online