New guy in Houston

Agjake11

Reaction score
Work and new baby have had me wrapped up quite a bit. Trying to get my truck back to Beaumont so I can fix a few things.

VanoFord

Reaction score
Work and new baby have had me wrapped up quite a bit. Trying to get my truck back to Beaumont so I can fix a few things.

I hear ya on the new baby. Got a 19 day old upstairs sleepin with the wife as I work into the night to have off tomorrow. But it's worth it

PSDEng

Reaction score
Welcome, I'm a new guy to Houston myself. I wouldn't mind getting to get with y'all sometime and heading to a drag or a pull......maybe someday I'll finish my pulling truck and get it down here LOL

swinky

Reaction score
I'm in league city, It might be a little while until I can drive the truck. It's hurt pretty bad Im just trying to get the money together for all the work.

12stroker

Reaction score
Welcome I am in college station but come to Houston area to visit my uncle and aunt they live in tomball but we go everywhere when I am visiting.

swinky

Reaction score
Trucks going to Dorian saturday! I'd love to find a pull within a reasonable distance. I'd think a hot tuned, leveled height 6.0 with 33x13.50s would pull pretty well.

swinky

Reaction score
y2eba6en.jpg

Thanks for the recommendations guys. Shes almost done.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Vano... You got'r tuned up yet? I thought the icon parts were the first mods?

Swinky - congrats brother!! Dorian is top notch... I still miss my innovative straight piped 6.0

VanoFord

Reaction score
Vano... You got'r tuned up yet? I thought the icon parts were the first mods?

Swinky - congrats brother!! Dorian is top notch... I still miss my innovative straight piped 6.0

Icons were first. I'm leveled now. Plannin to delete and tune when I sell the house, hopefully stud her at the same time and run a no worry ( I hope) 650 truck.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Sounds good! Houston guys need a GTG ASAP!

Once you tune the truck it'll blow your mind how awesome they are. I don't even push my truck (innovative street tune) and it fuggin rocks!

So the real question... When's the GTG?? Ill be in the woodlands tomorrow for the fireworks also

swinky

Reaction score
Haven't heard anything in awhile. We were talkin about goin to San Luis Pass but haven't heard much since.

I could make it to San Luis any of the next two weekends. We could at least have a meet at the 1/8th mile drag in houston on one of the coming Fridays.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
I say we just hit up a parking lot for food and beer.. Although that means I'd have to wash the big rig lol

Swinky - I don't think ill be launching my truck down the strip anytime soon but I'm searching for a regular cab as we speak...

swinky

Reaction score
I say we just hit up a parking lot for food and beer.. Although that means I'd have to wash the big rig lol

Swinky - I don't think ill be launching my truck down the strip anytime soon but I'm searching for a regular cab as we speak...

I'm young and stupid. I'll launch the piss out of mine then not be able to afford to fix it. Beer in a parking lot sounds good. Maybe a hooters or twin peaks? Boobs beer and blown head gaskets.

Latest posts

Members online