Please quit using the wrong oil filters and ruining your engines...

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I wouldn't run it personally. I like to use the OEM filter to the engine when possible. I run fleetguard on all of my Cummins, but any International around me gets a Racor filter. Even if it comes in a Fram box :D

yeehaw

Reaction score
a6b603c5-dcb1-720f.jpg

In the slow duramax

C4 6.0

Reaction score
Ok dumb question here maybe lol but where is the cheapest place to get the Motorcraft Filters? Oil and fuel?

Mdub707

Reaction score
Wal-mart also carries the MC filters, not that I'd recommend buying from there. I believe Tractor Supply also carries them, and I know Advanced Auto carries them. For fuel filters I've always just gone direct to International, and buy in bulk.

Pwrcummins

Reaction score
What I'm getting from all this is on 6.0 it always better to use factory go to the dealer parts counter parts? What about oil?

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Oil filters you can do Wally World in a pinch. But sunrise is THE place to go for fuel and oil filters when you have time. The dealer in your area will probably charge you close to double what sunrise will and they will ship it to your door!

Mdub707

Reaction score
Racor works too. When I buy my international fuel filters in bulk, I usually pay around $28 a set for them. Sure beats the dealer price of $110 a set or whatever it was they quoted me.

m j

Reaction score
my International dealer stocks Fleetguard filters not Racor
I got an oil filter from him that appears to be the same Racor, but he couldnt cross the Racor fuel filter number PLF4616 to a fleetguard
so I am still on the hunt for a fuel filter

Reaction score
Dieselfiltersonline.com is where I buy my racors.i purchase mine in bulk . They have discounted rates and free ship to your door ! Hard to beat. And a side note they carry all the filters not just oil and fuel ...

Atsah

Reaction score
Dieselfiltersonline.com is where I buy my racors.i purchase mine in bulk . They have discounted rates and free ship to your door ! Hard to beat. And a side note they carry all the filters not just oil and fuel ...

I allways bought my filters from these guys as well..

Zmann

Reaction score
i have never got free ship from them

how much do you need to spend ?

Towerguy

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with Mann Filters for our truck? I used to buy my Motorcrafts at Walmart until discovering dieselfiltersonline where I bought a bulk of the Racors a year ago. I've used them up and went back to their website and saw they listed a Mann Filter for the 6.0. The website price is for $7.29 and lists the manufacturer as Racor vs. $13.95 for a genuine Racor filter. Can that be right? A Racor filter for a little more than half the price? I'm not sure how accurate their manufacturer listing is because they have Motorcraft filters as being made by Motorcraft. We know that isn't the case. Has anyone actually seen a Mann to compare them? I've never seen them mentioned in any of these threads.

Jomax

Reaction score
I will say Mann is the manufactor for vw tdi filters. They look well built when I use them for the tdi.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online