What kind of trailers are you using for ATV's?

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Looking to buy a trailer to haul three or four 4x4 4-wheelers. Just curious what everyone else is using for open trailers.

I found this when I was looking around, pretty cool concept:

http://paiutetrailers.com/trailers/list/atv-trailers

Evolution.jpg

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
0fd79e38.jpg

in all seriousness. that is mine LOL LOL we fill it full too.

but that design you listed is awesome. we built a old 16ft tag along where the side rails pull off and you load from the side like the one you posted. it worked great till we got bigger toys and more of them

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
My buddy has a duece and a half with a GN hitch and like a 46ft trailer. He has a ton of friends that ride everything and he loads it two quads wide and takes a road trip to the dunes for 2 weeks every summer. Hes got a ton of money to drive the thing there LOL

Its B.A. seeing it roll out of town with a ton of cars behing him in a convoy fashion. But he only rolls around 52 all the way out so hes usually a bit late hahaha.

interesting thread OP!

wint

Reaction score
Just a standard car or equipment trailer. We modded a old jetski trailer to haul one fourwheeler behind a SUV too lol

bluedge8

Reaction score
I use my 8 1/2' x 12' snowmobile trailer, I've only hauled 2 but could probably get a third on there. I already had the sled trailer so it was a no brainer to use for atv

MINK

Reaction score
I have a standard 16ft landscaping trailer - does the job well but would be much easier if we could load from the side like pictured.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Have a 16ft landscape trailer, and an aluminum trailer where the sides fold down as ramps that holds 2 atvs and a dirtbike can fit in between.

farm boy

Reaction score
This is my 20ft lowboy. If we have more wheelers, we put the ramps on the side of the trailer and drive them over the side and load them side by side.

A lowboy without the sides would work great...

Attachments

• CROSBY_AUG_1.jpg
    CROSBY_AUG_1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 123

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I use my 20' bed car trailer. I would suggest not getting a dedicated ATV trailer. Lighter Axles along with not being able to use for other things. Having a car trailer is always nice unless your buddies want to use it all the time.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
I would definitely not have a dedicated ATV trailer, just curious what everyone's setups look like. Like I said, I'm really leaning towards a Car Hauler, probably 18'-20', because I have been wanting to get one anyway. I definitely want the heavier axles and beefier frame. A guy I know had one made for his Jeep, with extended sides and drive over fenders that I really like.

07fabc28b8da4c1f9556995b21db9bea.JPG

110a617c97b74351b6f204e904c27ad8.JPG

Reaction score
here's what i use picked it up from magnum trailers here in san antonio.its a pj,metal deck,5500 axles and brakes on both think it was around 3k out the door

004-3.jpg

Last edited:

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Here's what I usually use to move our fourwheelers.
P4153323.jpg

Something a little bigger.
DSCF00082.jpg

But like someone else said, make sure you get a trailer that will cover all your needs!

Latest posts

Members online