Gulf Coast Powerstroke discussion

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Due to a recent development at work, I am going to be for the most part MIA for the next month or so. Any discussions, suggestions, or questions about Gulf Coast Powerstrokes should be directed to Agjake11 as he has agreed to take the reins and help out while I'm gone. We are both looking forward to moving this thing forward and getting everyone more involved in GTG's and such. I'm going to try to check in once in a while if/when I can, so give Jake all the support and help ya'll can.

Agjake11

Reaction score
Happy to help out. We need to get some stuff going even if it's just small gtg's or what not. Seems like I'm constantly tinkering at the house and I know people get busy and have schedule issues so its hard to get everyone together.

Even if it's something small you got something to install and could use an extra set of hands or just want to drink beer. Let's get some ideas going

01platinum

Reaction score
I still have some WOP intake plentums to install. I have tools and a top side creeper. Don't mind doing the work just fun when people are around to talk with.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Happy to help out. We need to get some stuff going even if it's just small gtg's or what not. Seems like I'm constantly tinkering at the house and I know people get busy and have schedule issues so its hard to get everyone together.

Even if it's something small you got something to install and could use an extra set of hands or just want to drink beer. Let's get some ideas going

I still have some WOP intake plentums to install. I have tools and a top side creeper. Don't mind doing the work just fun when people are around to talk with.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I'm always down to drink beer and tinker on trucks,
I need to get my bumper from Dslfumes and swap it out too

Agjake11

Reaction score
sounds like we all have some stuff to do. i have little things like wiring in the up fitters and deleting my 4wd vac lines to things like needing an amp board and new sub box built and installed.

need to figure out whose free, when and where also.

plus jan 28th there is a car show in Pearland tx if anyone is interested in checking it out

Dslfumes

Reaction score
On my list; Install the leveling kit I am getting from KrazyKmainor, installing my train horns, finishing my '05 swap and get it ready for paint. Anyone want to lend a hand or 2? Or just offer some encouragement? Haha.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
On my list; Install the leveling kit I am getting from KrazyKmainor, installing my train horns, finishing my '05 swap and get it ready for paint. Anyone want to lend a hand or 2? Or just offer some encouragement? Haha.

Ill ask him about that leveling kit and see what he has to say

OSCS

Reaction score
Hey jake, got turbo, injectors, push rods, springs and hpop to install could use 10 or so hands lmao! I'm down to meet other enthusiasts. Would be nice to see a dyno pop up somewhere.

Latest posts

Members online