ANY BODY IN ARLINGTON

Samdust

Reaction score
wanna help me out? here is the deal i am looking for a new truck and i found what looks to be a real clean truck. but its in Arlington and im in san antonio. and i dont want to drive way up there and it turn out to be a turd. so i guess my favor would be
1. does anyone know a good shop up there i could take it to get looked at when i get there.
and/or
2. would anyone from Arlington look at it for me and tell me if its worth the drive.
ill owe you a case of beer or something.

http://www.powermotorsarlington.com...Stroke-King Ranch Turbo Diesel w DVD Crew Cab
:bowfast::blitzed:

spb_2006

Reaction score
wanna help me out? here is the deal i am looking for a new truck and i found what looks to be a real clean truck. but its in Arlington and im in san antonio. and i dont want to drive way up there and it turn out to be a turd. so i guess my favor would be
1. does anyone know a good shop up there i could take it to get looked at when i get there.
and/or
2. would anyone from Arlington look at it for me and tell me if its worth the drive.
ill owe you a case of beer or something.

http://www.powermotorsarlington.com...Stroke-King Ranch Turbo Diesel w DVD Crew Cab
:bowfast::blitzed:

I cant get the link to work but I just bought a truck from this place last week, and I HIGHLY ADVISE AGAINST IT!!! They WILL try to F*** you!

Agjake11

Reaction score
I cant get the link to work but I just bought a truck from this place last week, and I HIGHLY ADVISE AGAINST IT!!! They WILL try to F*** you!

the link in the OP is the same picture you have as your avatar. if thats the truck you just got from them then it sounds like its story time

spb_2006

Reaction score
Yea, I bought the truck from them. I sold them outright my 2000 7.3 which had a small payoff in it still. I'm suppose to be getting a check for the difference of the payoff and what they owe me for my truck I sold to them when they called me and tell me I have missing stuff on the truck. Turns out when the sales guy told me that all the after market stuff on my truck wouldn't net me anymore money I asked him if I could take it off and he told me yes. The owner of the place apparently didn't know and wasn't to happy when I took off the ranch hand, headache rack, stacks, and tow mirrors and replaced it all with stock parts. The sales guy test drove the truck when I went to trade it in and signed the bill of sale for a set amount with the truck AS IS! Now they want to try and tell me they aren't going to pay me what they owe me cause the truck isn't like it was, even though the sales guy, which is the same one that test drove it and signed the bill of sale with all the stuff off. So now I'm waiting to see what they are going to give me to see if I've got to take them to court. The way I'm looking at it is I've got a bill of sale for a set amount with the vin of my old truck and both of our signatures that says I sold him that truck as is, the day I traded it in!

On a side note, the new King Ranch is badass!! It's a super clean truck and I've already got parts stacking up for it.

Agjake11

Reaction score
Thats not as bad as you made it out to seem but thats pretty shady. i would go up there with a lawyer (if you have a friend or family member who is one) and discuss it face to face. the owner needs to be taking this out on the salesman and not you.

spb_2006

Reaction score
Yea, I've been trying to find someone I know that is a lawyer..Im still owed over $3k. The owner is a prick, and I wasnt ever dealing with him. It is his sales guy the f'd up not me. I was very honest and upfront with the sales guy and told him exactly what I was doing. I ready a couple bad reviews online too but thought it was just people whining but I'd confirm what they posted..

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
If you can find one, get an attorney to just send them an "official letter". Might be worth a couple of hundred dollars to just bring the posturing to an end. I agree, it sounds like everything is on your side and the owner is trying to bully you. Get a "bigger stick" and have it mailed to him. Might be enough to stop the BS and get your check.

Salesman might be looking for a new job, but that's his problem.

Latest posts

Members online