Lost family member in Abilene Texas! Please help.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Abilene PSA members please help. I'm staying at the days inn near exit 288. Left for 2 hours only to come back to my door being opened and my damn dog gone. This is the best dog I have ever had. He is a 7yo boxer. Brown and white. Answers to buster. Tail is cropped.
Moving to Odessa, so I can come back any time. Thanks for any help guys.
Picture taken today
IMG_20120721_154343.jpg
[/IMG]

Pics with in the last few weeks
IMG_20120710_214222.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_20120710_214216.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_20120616_202759.jpg
[/IMG]

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Gave 3 cops working this area my information. I still have my hopes up that we will get him back. My wife is tore up. We love that dog.

Shootingstar

Reaction score
I let some friends in the area know.
Did the cops mention dog theft. It's a real problem up here in OKlahoma.
Hope you find him.

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Just passed it on to NTxPSA member who lives in the area and is actively involved in dog rescue groups. Hope it works out for you!!

Spatel23

Reaction score
Did the police ask the hotel for the room lock usage list?

The GM or the owner should have the capability to read what exact key(which employee) was used to open the door and at what time.

PFarmer

Reaction score
We're Searching....

Well Phil, together, we have passed out 100+ fliers today to every business north of I-20 at Exit 288 and some on ACU hill. We have handed pictures to every motel housekeeper, store clerk, restaurant and even to the ACU campus police. We have given photos to construction crews, the employees outdoor smoking area at the Walmart and to their garage mechanics because they have the door open all day. Every convenience store, hotel and motel housekeeper and maintenance person and people standing around has a picture of your dog. We've checked in with two apartment complexes and a housing development. We've taped fliers to poles and walls, stuffed mailboxes and you've been to the animal shelter to look, then left a flier there too. I will go check the Abilene Animal Shelter every day and I'm networking the tar out of Buster's picture on facebook and so are my friends. I even found two homeless people and called a Bible College friend of mine (lol..looking for a dog and found people) to come get them and he took them to Love and Care ministries for food, a shower, clothing and new shoes. I'm so sorry that you had to leave Abilene without your dog. I know that y'all are heartbroken but we're not giving up here in Abilene. Just wanted you to know. Come find me on facebook, okay? https://www.facebook.com/PriscillaCutlerFarmer and the dog page is: https://www.facebook.com/Hope4dogs. Don't give up.
Priscilla in Abilene

PFarmer

Reaction score
Thanks... we're going to keep trying. I've lost a dog before. I never forgot how it felt then and still feels now. I'm a big old baby and I'll do anything for a dog. :)

Latest posts

Members online