Famosa test and tune

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Hey guys, im going to be heading down to famosa on the 21st, IIRC, for the test and tune down at the track. Its usually a cluster ***, but typically you can get three runs in for one night. I have never run the truck, so im going to see what she'll do. If anybody is interested, let me know. We can convoy down and show these bakersfield duramaxs how a real ford runs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind going to hang out, is that a friday night? I will have to check the calender on what the lady is doing but sounds like a good time to hang out.

Garrett

encrypted with an enigma machine

06-sixoh

Reaction score
It is a friday night. IIRC correctly its 10 dollars to drive through the gate, and 20 to race, but a race ticket includes entry. Its not a big time track, but it a place to run the trucks.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Be there when gates open , be front of the line , you'll make 3 passes in the first 1.5 hours. Then get outta there as its a mess after that.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Be there when gates open , be front of the line , you'll make 3 passes in the first 1.5 hours. Then get outta there as its a mess after that.
Yep. The place is so packed on TnT nights that I quit going and just go on the Summit Series days. It is more expensive but you get more runs in.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Got extremely busy after my first run, so i only got in one more run before the females i was with wanted to go.

But my second run mirrored my first. I boosted at about 12lbs, and ran a 14.578 (IIRC), at 91 mph. I ran against a "vortecMAX" crew cab chevy, looked brand new.

I only got in two runs, but i was pretty happy with how the truck ran. I wasnt expecting to break 14.8, so cheers!

Latest posts

Members online