Louisiana

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'm a good bit away from you. I work right on the state line down here by Slidell.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Isn't there a shop in Slidell too? I don't know of many shops here, at least not actual diesel shops. Just Coy's diesel in Gonzales.

Sent from the Bayou

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Isn't there a shop in Slidell too? I don't know of many shops here, at least not actual diesel shops. Just Coy's diesel in Gonzales.

Sent from the Bayou

I had one contacting me the other day, but I have never heard of it or seen anything that came out of it.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Does this state ever have and diesel events that y'all know of? Everything I read and hear about is always 5-6 hours away in other states.

No roads trips for a while with the wife in school and a new youngin.

Sent from a crack house somewhere in the hood!

imelmo

Reaction score
Slidell here.

Does this state ever have and diesel events that y'all know of? Everything I read and hear about is always 5-6 hours away in other states.

No roads trips for a while with the wife in school and a new youngin.

Tank used to put on a good one at State Capitol in Baton Rouge. Drag strip and a big crawfish boil. Lots of give-aways and stuff too. When he moved someone esle took it over and from what I understand it kind of went to crap (I didn't go, just what I heard from people that did).

But since Tank is back now maybe he'll do it again.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Slidell here.

Tank used to put on a good one at State Capitol in Baton Rouge. Drag strip and a big crawfish boil. Lots of give-aways and stuff too. When he moved someone esle took it over and from what I understand it kind of went to crap (I didn't go, just what I heard from people that did).

But since Tank is back now maybe he'll do it again.

Sure would be nice I haven't been to a good one in years.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
There was the "Bash on the Bayou"(?) 2 years or so ago held by Coy's Diesel at State Capitol, but no other ones that I know of. I'd like to go to an event w/o it being a long road trip too and from it.

imelmo

Reaction score
There was the "Bash on the Bayou"(?) 2 years or so ago held by Coy's Diesel at State Capitol, but no other ones that I know of. I'd like to go to an event w/o it being a long road trip too and from it.

That was the one Tank used to do. It was MUCH better when he ran it. I'll see if he can post some pics from the ones he did. Hopefully he takes it over again since he's back.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
That was the one Tank used to do. It was MUCH better when he ran it. I'll see if he can post some pics from the ones he did. Hopefully he takes it over again since he's back.

I think we need to talk him into doing it again. I'll help out in any way I can.

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
I live in Katy (west of Houston)....but my family lives in Lacombe, Mandeville, Metarie, and Chalmette. So I'm there all over different times. Plus I was born in Slidell, lived in Gretna and Lafayette.

Latest posts

Members online