Warmin up... San Luis Pass??

BlueOx

Reaction score
I'd be down for going around the 12th. I'll be back in dry land on the 4th.

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Dslfumes

Reaction score
No can do on the 12th for me. I still love my mom and my wife, and no they aren't the same person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

VanoFord

Reaction score
Well the point of me stating Mother's Day was the 12th is to avoid that weekend. I'm already busy w/ the family doin something else. Don't think I can convince her to change plans but we'll see

BlueOx

Reaction score
Why not just make it in the 11th? Would that work for everybody?

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Ok so I forgot to tell y'all..... SLP is constantly patrolled by police now! Good Friday there was several thousand kids drinking, partying and fighting and now the cops are there Friday-Sunday straight....No 4wheeling... No Do nuts.....No drinking.... My friend was their 2 weeks ago doin a ride along with them on SLP all weekend. AND they will ticket u for pulling someone out who is stuck for solicitation...

Agjake11

Reaction score
Ok so I forgot to tell y'all..... SLP is constantly patrolled by police now! Good Friday there was several thousand kids drinking, partying and fighting and now the cops are there Friday-Sunday straight....No 4wheeling... No Do nuts.....No drinking.... My friend was their 2 weeks ago doin a ride along with them on SLP all weekend. AND they will ticket u for pulling someone out who is stuck for solicitation...

That'll count me out unless I brought the taco haha

Latest posts

Members online