Corb and Ax join PSA...Please welcome Corbin Shipping!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I am proud to announce Corbin Shipping has signed on as a PSA sponsor. If you guys need anything hauled, Chris can hook you up. Doesn't matter if it's across the state or across the country.

Thanks for the support Corb. Glad to have you onboard!

B.Warning

Reaction score
I just had Corbin haul a axle for me and spent a evening with him. Top notch dude, updated me on his whereabouts, and a genuine guy to do business with.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the praises, again.

I started Corbin Shipping, LLC in January. As much as I traveled, it seemed to make sense that I make a few dollars off of it... LOL

This is to be my retirement job after 20 years in the US Army, Special Operation. I am still active duty, and I am also a solo act for the next month or so until my brother James moves down to FL to help me get her up and running. For now, I am part time, and will be limited on when I can haul. But anyone who has had me move something for them, I have very reasonable rates, and underbid their previous quotes for shipping. All PSA members will undoubtedly receive special pricing... Not necessarily a percentage, but more of a "case by case" basis...

If you have any questions, or need something moved, for now, call WELL in advance, and I will do what I can to work something out.

Again, thanks for everything,
Corb

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I just had Corbin haul a axle for me and spent a evening with him. Top notch dude, updated me on his whereabouts, and a genuine guy to do business with.

Yeah, the weekend started off with a BANG, and then just kept going from there... LOL

Great meeting your family, Ill prob buzz ya next time I am up that way. That BBQ joint was right on time!

Latest posts

Members online