• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

ISO 6.4 engine

08Monster

Reaction score
Looking for a complete drop in ready 6.4 engine. Might entertain long or short blocks.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

kleake

Reaction score
Looking for a complete drop in ready 6.4 engine. Might entertain long or short blocks.

I have a bare block for sale. The was a complete one here local about 2 weeks ago, but it sold.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

08Monster

Reaction score
I have a bare block for sale. The was a complete one here local about 2 weeks ago, but it sold.

With what I have to work with, a bare block wouldn't work too good for me. This block decided it needed AC, so I basically need the whole rotating assembly as well.

kleake

Reaction score
With what I have to work with, a bare block wouldn't work too good for me. This block decided it needed AC, so I basically need the whole rotating assembly as well.

Yikes

08Monster

Reaction score
Yikes

Yep. Flood truck from Texas. Appears they literally poured water into the intake with the truck running to total out. Scum line from the flood isn't even to the doors yet, engine has water. Diffs are both clean, trans is clean. How does that happen. Haha the insurance company said they see it all the time but they have no proof.

kleake

Reaction score
Yep. Flood truck from Texas. Appears they literally poured water into the intake with the truck running to total out. Scum line from the flood isn't even to the doors yet, engine has water. Diffs are both clean, trans is clean. How does that happen. Haha the insurance company said they see it all the time but they have no proof.

Wow, what a waste of a good engine. They are getting harder to find.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I've got 1 or 2 I could sell as rebuilt shortblocks or longblocks. Shoot me a PM if something like that could work.

I usually don't sell complete 6.4 long blocks or complete running, even if I've had them and heard them running. To much of a liability and no way to tell for 100% sure without taking the heads off.

We just tore down a customers 49K mile truck that ran and drove to the shop with just signs of pushing some coolant.

Once heads were off #2 piston has started to crack and number 1 lifter retainer had came out but it hadn't went to the cam yet.

If that had been a parts truck, the sales pitch of "49K mile complete running dgrop in" would of sounded fantastic, to someone.

08Monster

Reaction score
I've got 1 or 2 I could sell as rebuilt shortblocks or longblocks. Shoot me a PM if something like that could work.

I usually don't sell complete 6.4 long blocks or complete running, even if I've had them and heard them running. To much of a liability and no way to tell for 100% sure without taking the heads off.

We just tore down a customers 49K mile truck that ran and drove to the shop with just signs of pushing some coolant.

Once heads were off #2 piston has started to crack and number 1 lifter retainer had came out but it hadn't went to the cam yet.

If that had been a parts truck, the sales pitch of "49K mile complete running dgrop in" would of sounded fantastic, to someone.
Yeah I hear you. Shoot me some prices I guess. Looking for fairly cheap here. It's a salvage title truck so I'm not looking to spend a ton on the engine and put myself way to far into it.

08Monster

Reaction score
I replied to you in my for sale ad.
Yeah I am still thinking. It sketches me out buying something like that and not knowing what's actually wrong or what extra damage it has. ****, could have ran low enough on oil to spin a bearing and the block is trash.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Yeah I am still thinking. It sketches me out buying something like that and not knowing what's actually wrong or what extra damage it has. ****, could have ran low enough on oil to spin a bearing and the block is trash.

All valid concerns. That's why I put everything I knew about it in the ad. I do not believe that it has damage to the block, but I haven't tore into it and will not be.

Latest posts

Members online