• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2000 Ford F350 7.3L

95powersmoker

Reaction score
2000 Ford F-350 Lariat Crew cab long bed
White with tan leather interior
Power everything
DynoProven Tuning 6 position performance chip
4” turbo back exhaust system
Performance Injection Systems 250/200 single shot fuel injectors
Irate Diesel Performance Regulated return aftermarket fuel system
Isspro Gauges (Trans temp, turbo boost, egt’s and fuel pressure)
Bellowed Uppipes
35” BFG all terrain tires
Aftermarket radio, wired for sub
Rhinolined bed
Protech headache rack and toolbox
301,xxx miles
Rebuilt automatic transmission in 2014.

$7900 OBO - located in Pasco, WA

Attachments

• IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0184.jpg
    IMG_0184.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0182.jpg
    IMG_0182.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0190.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 122

Strokersace

Reaction score
Stock hpop and a turbo? Those are big single shots. They are not hybrids?

With that kind of mileage, when was the last time the front end was rebuilt? Or the differentials serviced? Any work done on the rear end? Brakes?

Last edited:

95powersmoker

Reaction score
Stock hpop and a turbo? Those are big single shots. They are not hybrids?

With that kind of mileage, when was the last time the front end was rebuilt? Or the differentials serviced? Any work done on the rear end? Brakes?

PIS calls them hybrids. I’ve always called them single shots. Stock turbo and hpop. Truck gets 16 mpg unloaded, 13 loaded. Ball joints and shocks were replaced in 2016 along with tires. Brakes probably need a look. Drivelines have both been rebuilt. I haven’t done any work on the differentials or rearend.

Last edited:

Strokersace

Reaction score
Studs, pushrods, or valve springs done?

Is the tuning on a Hydra or TS chip?

What all body damage is there? Looks like pass rear door, drivers rear cab and down bedside, what else?

Lift kit? Gooseneck hitch? Anymore pictures of the interior? Any issues with the interior besides the drivers seat?

Any pictures of the engine bay?

I’ll pm you as well. I’m interested.

95powersmoker

Reaction score
Studs, pushrods, or valve springs done?

Is the tuning on a Hydra or TS chip?

What all body damage is there? Looks like pass rear door, drivers rear cab and down bedside, what else?

Lift kit? Gooseneck hitch? Anymore pictures of the interior? Any issues with the interior besides the drivers seat?

Any pictures of the engine bay?

I’ll pm you as well. I’m interested.

Negative on the studs, pushrods or valve springs. I had every intention of building this truck out, but just never did. So basically it's got the injectors, supporting fuel system, rebuilt transmission and it's tuned for the stock turbo, hpop etc.

The chip is branded Bully Dog, however, it's simply a TS chip 6 position chip which was re-tuned by DynoProven in 2014 when I installed the injectors.

As for body damage, I will send you some better pictures. You listed the main ones, and there is a few paint chips areas I will send to you. I think the truck could really use a paint job and some minor body work to make it really look great again. I even tried to talk my wife into letting me do it, but she said no and then we bought the new truck.

The truck is lifted, but I'm not sure what height as it was installed prior to my ownership. I assume maybe a 4" lift. I don't have any issues with the tires rubbing at full turn. The truck had a gooseneck hitch with the first owner. It was removed before I bought it, but still has the hole in the bed. I will send you some more pictures of the bed and the interior. The dash has some paint peeling and I think it has a small crack. I'll have to take another look. The passenger seat and back seat are good and carpet is in good shape for a 20 year old truck, no stains, smells or other issues. The steering wheel leather is worn out pretty good and there is a crack in the lower part of the windshield. Other than drivers seat, the interior is in pretty decent shape considering the age of the truck.

I have owned this truck since late 2013. The truck is very reliable, I have been broken down I think twice and it was due to an alternator going bad and another time was 5 fuel injector oring's failed. Apparently, there was a bad batch around the time I bought the injectors. I replaced all injector orings at that time. I just replaced the tensioner pulley in the last couple weeks along with new belt. Oil is changed every 3-5k. Air filter is changed every 15k or so. Glow plugs were done when I bought the truck in 2013, starts up in the cold no problem. Transmission was serviced last year sometime. I haven't put many miles on it since I moved to Tri-Cities in late 2016. It does need to have the oil cooler resealed as it does leak when it's below 30* or so, and then stops leaking when the seals warm up.

I honestly love this truck. I know it's got some bumps, bruises and it's not perfect, but I've been around my fair share of these old trucks and this one is in good shape.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.