turbo and injectors

mudwizer

Reaction score
I am currently running 238/100's with a 38r .with all suporiting mods .
What i am looking for is MORE HP. WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS Larger injectors
or tyrbo and ijectors and if what cuold set me up sizes with numbers thanks

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
that is a good combo if propperly tuned and pretty much maxed out without being smokey as hell.. do you have a billet wheel in that 38r?

it would be easier to say what your goals are and then we could tell you what you need.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mikeeg02

Reaction score
Depending on what your goals are. You may be looking at more transmission work too. Reading your sig, but knowing your goals and what you expect from it and what you want to do with the truck will help us make suggestions.

Myself, I'm running 238/100s, good tuning, a s366sxe, all supporting mods and with a manual transmission, drw, and ~8k weight pulled in 14.9 @ 94 or 95 mph. With an auto I'd be faster. But dragging the truck is not it's main purpose. Towing and cruising is it's primary purpose. I get 16-17 mpg empty @ 65-70 mph. Couldn't be happier with my setup.

stroker_colony

Reaction score
238/100 should power an H2E pretty well and that is one heck of a charger.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mikeeg02

Reaction score
Unless you come across a H2E cheap, and you want to change up pipes etc, I'd stick with a T4. Holset wants far too much for a charger that was designed quite some time ago. H2E also runs a t4i platform and there aren't many options for other chargers, should you want bigger, different brand, ball bearing, etc. The new sxe line of borg warner is far superior in every way and about half the cost for the charger itself. I have a truck with small injectors and an H2E, and it's a good running truck don't get me wrong. But it doesn't work like my truck with the sxe.

Kcturbos is coming out with more drop in options based off the new sxe chargers. Supposed to be released soon. Could be a very viable option.

stroker_colony

Reaction score
Unless you come across a H2E cheap, and you want to change up pipes etc, I'd stick with a T4. Holset wants far too much for a charger that was designed quite some time ago. H2E also runs a t4i platform and there aren't many options for other chargers, should you want bigger, different brand, ball bearing, etc. The new sxe line of borg warner is far superior in every way and about half the cost for the charger itself. I have a truck with small injectors and an H2E, and it's a good running truck don't get me wrong. But it doesn't work like my truck with the sxe.

Kcturbos is coming out with more drop in options based off the new sxe chargers. Supposed to be released soon. Could be a very viable option.
Very true. I found a great deal on mine. Fabricated everything myself. So cost wasn't much of an issue for me. And planned on modifying it with a bigger wheel and honed compressor housing as needed. Done a lot of research of BW chargers and like what I see and read, but don't have any real experience with them on a truck. Just know what it working great for me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

freddie

Reaction score
For anyone starting from scratch, I don't know why you'd buy the T4i mounting kit as opposed to T4. There seems to be far more T4 options as far as turbos go.

emev0l

Reaction score
We sell a lot of 250/200, s467.7, full fuel system, head stud, valve spring, hydra combos. 550+ rwhp truck that you can daily drive and tow with.

If you wanted to keep your injectors a T4 kit with a s369sxe is the best way to go.

What do you have for a fuel system and HPOP? How's ICP, duty cycle, and fuel pressure looking at on hard runs?

Latest posts

Members online