• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Stage 1 6.4 with possible block crack. All or part.

dg500

Reaction score
So, guys, I buiult this nice stage 1 motor and kept blowing gaskets, stepped up to A1 studs and now I think the block is cracked. Now I know about the torque situation, but since I need a running truck, I just picked up a junkyard motor that happened to be a recent ford reman, so I decided to go back to stock with full ******s. This motor has maybe 5000 or 6000 miles on it since the full build. Ran great, only had coolant mixing with the oil. I ran some fresh oil through it before I pulled it. I also took a video of it running at the same time. I am looking to sell the long block minus turbos and fuel system. No HPFPO, rails or injectors. I can show receipts for everything put in it, and I probably have $10k just in the long block. I would be happy to strap it to a pallet and drop it off at a carrier, or I could part it out. If parting, it needs to be worth it, like polease don't ask for the oil cooler for $50, but if you want the heads and valve train,we can talk.

-OEM crank, uncut
-HD (Maxxforce7) pistons .030, ceramic coated and delipped from Dyanamic
-New OEM rods
-Dynamic's stage 1 cam
-Extreme lifters
-New OEM rockers
-Rudy's black pushrods
-RCD's valve springs
-New heads from Dynamic
-A1 H11 studs
-ARP balancer and flexplate bolts
-good condition front cover and oil cooler
-Pan to valve cover with manifolds included water pump to flexplate

Can include front accessory bracket with pulleys and alternator and a wire harness with a messed up connector. also have a big pile of spares, like the ARPs I had in it first and tons of spares. I am getting ready to start taking pics and hit ebay, but thought I'd rather see if someone here is interested first.

trevtay1

Reaction score
Valve springs, lifters and cam price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dommel01

Reaction score
How much for valve springs, push rods, lifters, and what all extra stuff ya got

Latest posts

Members online