Drove through my neighbors yard and murdered some small trees!

mharring

Reaction score
As the title implies 🤔 My rubber floor mat got hung between my accelerator pedal and my brake pedal when that happens you naturally panic and slam on the brake causing the matt to press harder on the accelerator 😁Making a crazy story short i murdered 2 small trees and a few solar led lights and pushed a carshed 4x4 off its mount. I was in 4 wheel drive due to the deep snow. Im curious if I should have been able to whiskey throttle through my brakes like they werent even there?

No damage to my truck or anything else. We simply popped that 4x4 back in with my trucks tow hitch. Just supper glad no one got hurt or damaged to homes!

Rubenk

Reaction score
Glad nobody was hurt!

I know I can push through my brakes pretty easily at the drag strip in 4x4, and i'd think any tuned 6.4 could as well. Especially in a panic situation where you may not of had the brake fully depressed. Bone stock could probably do it as well, but not sure.

JMart

Reaction score
My OEM mats are behind the back seat. Just sayin.

I don't know how you managed to do that but why are they still in there so you can do it again? Next time you might not be so lucky.

Jomax

Reaction score
Were the mats clicked in those plastic studs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

78f100

Reaction score
Glad no one was hurt.
When I was 16 I had a 76f100 302 and granny low 4spd. My aunt asked me to go get a gallon of bleach, so I pull in her yard jab it in granny low about the time the jug of bleach flies off the seat on to the throttle. Brakes were useless and I was freaking out, right before I ran through the house I remembered to press the clutch and turn the ignition off... I was young and scared to death, looking back it was a simple fix but at the time it was hard to think about what to do...lol

cbking

Reaction score
I almost hit a cow on a dirt road in my 150 due to ****ty floor mats. Never again. Weather techs from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online