ELS Xamine Oil Anaysis

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I will now be providing direct single lab analysis kits to you guys.
These are done through Polaris Labs and Horizon. A lot of guys have used these on here now and feel free to give your feedback.

I will start the kits out at a very reasonable price. All reports will have flagging and full ASTM certified testing (unlike more common labs that are not ASTM certified). They will also come with a personal report by me. I am a fully STLE and ICML certified CLS and MLT2 MLA2. There are only a handful of nerds on the planet with those combined certs.

Single Basic kits (no TBN) are $20
Ten pack of Basic Kits (no TBN) $112.50
Single Advanced kits including TBN are $28
Ten packs of Advanced kits including TBN are $190

Text or call me for payment.
616-460-9949
Single kits include shipping to you and tax. Ten packs do not. Both require you to pay for your sample to get to the lab in Indy.

Feel free to ask any questions. I am working 18 to 20 hour days right now, so texting me is faster as if Im in a plant I don't have time to check here every day. As usual, I back these with 100% money back if for whatever reason you are not happy.

JK

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I've had some questions about if I will do a complete report even if you do not use LE oils. The answer is yes. I don't care what oil you're using. As long as you get me all the pertinent info, I will get you an ASTM certified report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online