Anti Tamper Mode

91turbogsx

Reaction score
I have a 6.7 stuck in anti tamper forced idle mode and was curious how to get it out? Just reinstalled some emissions components. No DTCs, passes all tests. I reset *** and SCR parameters but still stuck. From what I understand it needs to go through a complete process before it comes out. Anyone know the process? Or what I can do to get it out?

Thanks

91turbogsx

Reaction score
Nobody has experienced it? Apparently it is specific to 2013 and up. Has to do with it experiencing an open circuit in the DEF system ie. something unplugged.

91turbogsx

Reaction score
It's been flashed back to stock. I tried loading a *** on tune also. Same thing. From my research it is not cleared by a reflash. I did find that link but it did not work for me. I'm going to perform a manual regen now and see what happens. It passes every emissions component tests. Zero codes. I've let it idle for an hour. Did the process mentioned in that link. Reset all emissions parameters etc. I even spoke with my local dealership and it was nothing they were familiar with. Pulling my hair out lol

91turbogsx

Reaction score
Read the link. It talks about holding the RPM at a certain level for x amount of time, etc.

I did. Didn't work for me. I found another service procedure that said hold it at 2k for 7 minutes. Didn't work. Manual regen also didn't work. I'm gonna hopefully work with my local dealership tomorrow to figure it out.

91turbogsx

Reaction score
So loaded up the most current calibration from Ford, did a SCR parameter reset, and then had to do the SCR relearn procedure listed in that link. The key is having the most current strategy or it won't work.

jetskier

Reaction score
Use the IDS to wipe/clear the PCM completely, then reapply the most recent calibration. It worked on my truck last month. Simply updating did not. Also, cycle the DEF pump in the IDS tools.

Latest posts

Members online