Mishimoto’s Secondary Radiator R&D Thread for ’11-16 6.7L

redneck1

Reaction score
Is there any reason why there isn't lower temp thermostats for the secondary radiator? I suppose there's something obvious I'm missing, but I was just curious.

Beyond the edge of reason

Mishimoto

Reaction score
https://www.mishimoto.com/ford-6-7-secondary-radiator-2011-2016.html

This is listed on their website.

Thank you for posting the link! It appears that our tech team fixed the original links over the weekend. I'll contact a mod and try to remove the new one that doesn't work.

Is there any reason why there isn't lower temp thermostats for the secondary radiator? I suppose there's something obvious I'm missing, but I was just curious.

The thermostats are actually already very low-temp thermostats from the factory; the way to improve this radiator was through size and efficiency upgrades, which are what we have implemented!

Thanks,
Gardiner

Jomax

Reaction score
Was your design the MAX possible size to fit in the stock location?

A lot of guys with modded trucks are starting to have the secondary system puke from overheated coolant running them hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Was your design the MAX possible size to fit in the stock location?

A lot of guys with modded trucks are starting to have the secondary system puke from overheated coolant running them hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great question - it is absolutely the maximum possible size that will fit with both OEM and the Mishimoto primary radiator. It maxes out the space in front of the cooler as well.

Believe me, we wanted this thing to cool as much as possible for you guys!

Thanks!
-Gardiner

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just wanted to update this thread and let you know that our pre-sale looks like it will be ending towards the end of October, so you've got a month or less left to get in at this discounted price!

Thanks,
-Gardiner

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Hey all, just an update: If you want to pick up a secondary radiator at the discounted pre-sale price, act now! Our pre-sale will be ending very shortly.

Thanks,
-Gardiner

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Hello, people!

Just wanted to let you all know that the pre-sale has officially ended. A special thank you to all of those who ordered - I think you'll be very happy with this radiator, and it should be in the mail shortly if not already.

Feel free to continue to use this thread as a forum for questions, comments, and feedback. In the meantime, enjoy your trucks and have a nice Halloween!
-Gardiner

Buck1

Reaction score
I ordered one. Making a lot of other mandatory changes, but will try to share anything pertinent.

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online