Coming soon: New line of 6.0 injectors

04stroker

Reaction score
Just a little update on a new line of injectors in testing here at Holders Diesel. These are going to be our own in house "premium remans" have not decided on a name for the line yet. (open to suggestions) LOL
But anyway with this new line which are not ready to go just yet keep in mind and we do not currently have prices on them we are just testing but everything looks good so far. These have more new parts in them than any other 6.0 injector on the market that I know of. These will have new plungers, pistons, and spool valves. All these parts are made just a bit over size then the body's precision honed to fit them all to their respective parts. Plungers are heat treated and DLC coated. New springs upper and lower, new nozzles, and all sealing surfaces are of course lapped to be "like new".
These will also have a new solenoid, wire and plug assembly on them as well. Once testing is finished we will release pricing, warranty info etc... I plan to put a pretty damn good warranty on them I am very confident in these so far. Let me know if you have any questions about them just wanted to tell you guys a little about them. I will also put a pic showing some of the new parts.

Attachments

• new reman injector pic.jpg
    new reman injector pic.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 184

f3502wd

Reaction score
Holders Golden Ticket
Holders Blow Through
The Rykan
Holders Big Daddy
Holders Newjector

Reid@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
Keep pumping out the good stuff! Nice work Rykan! Still loving my injectors now, might wanna go bigger this summer...But best injectors around! Keep up the good work man!

Gearhead

Reaction score
Will these spool valves cause the idle issues we've seen on some of the others out there?

zshier17

Reaction score
The Rocky Mountain Oyster Injectors....Cause these injectors got balls!! lol

Also, any kinda ETA on these... i'm lookin at 175/30's this spring

militant83

Reaction score
I'll have to keep my eye on these, I might be in the market for injectors next year sometime, Gotta get the fuel system upgraded first.

04stroker

Reaction score
We have a few sets running now and have had great results. The biggest hurdle now is we have to put together a very large order for manufacturing to get the cost down for the buyers. So we do not have a lead time as of now. I do know for sure that some of the sets running have between 15-20k miles on them and still are running great from what my customers and testers have given me for feedback.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.