• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

ISSPRO EV2 Gauges and Hardware

03ranger30

Reaction score
Gauges are probably about two years old, they worked the last time the truck was running. EV2s with black face and bezel and green lighting, comes with an A-pillar pod painted tan. Includes everything you need to install (might need some of the little electrical connectors), comes with a pretty good amount of wire that I had laying around from installing two sets of these things. The only thing I know for sure you will need is the thermocouple as the one that I have is still on the truck so I don't have a big hole in the manifold, they are $50-$60 from Diesel Manor.

These were on a 2002 with the 7.3. I know the pod will fit 99-07 but I am not sure if the gauges or hookups will work with the 6.0s as I think the wiring under the dash is different but I am not 100% sure.

0-30 PSI Boost
100˚-280˚ Trans temp
0˚-1600˚ Pyrometer

Asking $400 shipped but willing to negotiate. I am located in Mount Airy, MD.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested.

Attachments

• ISSPRO Gauges.jpg
    ISSPRO Gauges.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 318
  • ISSPRO Gauges 2.jpg
    ISSPRO Gauges 2.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 247

KM0PT

Reaction score
Boy am I late to the party, if you still have them I'd be interested in the trans gauge at the least. Shoot me a PM if you like.

Latest posts

Members online