• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 F350 Lariat Bronze Metallic

Reaction score
I really hate to even be posting this up for sale, but things in life have come up. I have for sale an immaculate 2011 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.7 Power Stroke with 75,xxx miles. This truck has been meticulously maintained and has all the options except for nav and moonroof. Has the black leather interior with heated/cooled seats, premium sound with sub, power slider rear window, remote start, etc. I have all receipts for oil changes, oil sample reports, fuel filters, and even all the fuel receipts for every gallon I have purchased. Also at every oil change I changed both fuel filters, send an oil sample off to be tested by Caterpillar and rotate the tires. I drain the fuel water separator weekly. Truck is clay bared and waxed 2-3 times per year.

Below is a list of aftermarket parts installed:
-H&S Mini Maxx with Ge4rhead custom tunes
-5" Flow Pro exhaust
-H&S blocker plates with EGT probe
-H&S cold side intercooler pipe kit
-No Limit stage 2 intake with pro dry S AFE filter and black prefilter
-1.5" Superlift HD front coil springs with 1" Daystar coilspring top isolator. Total front lift 2.5"s
-Bilstein 5100 steering stabilizer
-B&W gooseneck with turnover ball
-BFGoodrich All terrains 325/60/20 with 75% life left
-Factory 2010 20" rims, but have been professionally chromed instead the factory machined metal look
-Access low pro tonneau cover
-Weather tech floor mats front and rear
-Vent shades on all 4 windows
-20% Window tint on the front windows to
match the factory rear

Asking $41,000 to PSA members and will be sold with all the aftermarket parts. I still have all the original factory equipment neatly tucked away as well and will go with the truck. PM me with any questions or if you would like to discuss in more detail. Located in Central Illinois. Thanks for looking!!

-Nathan

Attachments

• IMG_3498.jpg
    IMG_3498.jpg
    928.8 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_3497.jpg
    IMG_3497.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 369
  • New Wheels 8.jpg
    New Wheels 8.jpg
    915.4 KB · Views: 296
  • photo 14.jpg
    photo 14.jpg
    822.5 KB · Views: 334
  • photo 15.jpg
    photo 15.jpg
    778.2 KB · Views: 269
Reaction score
I do owe money on it. But it is very easy to take care of that. Its a local bank here and they have the title on hand. It would be no different than me having the title. Just pay them instead of me. Its safer that way anyways for both parties to ensure no one gets screwed and all the money transactions are safe. But you would get the title yes.

Jelly Role

Reaction score
I do owe money on it. But it is very easy to take care of that. Its a local bank here and they have the title on hand. It would be no different than me having the title. Just pay them instead of me. Its safer that way anyways for both parties to ensure no one gets screwed and all the money transactions are safe. But you would get the title yes.

OK. Can you please confirm they do have it there in town and not in a regional office? Working off past transactions, I know it can take weeks to complete the transfer. Thanks.

Reaction score
Im sorry to hear this buddy..

I know all this BS yesterday has affected a lot of good friends.

Yeah, its a TON of crap thats going on right now. I feel bad for everyone in our division. I was not one of the people who was affected by this....yet. But could be coming up with how uncertain everything is. So Im taking action while I can. Thanks for the kind words bud. Will have to swing by the shop again sometime to BS more with ya. If you hear of anyone up your way looking for a clean 6.7, let me know!

Any chance you'd be into a 6.0? :eek:

And, ideally, I was trying to stay away from any 6.0s. Ive owned one in the past and had a lot of problems with that engine. But if the value of it is $5000-6000 or less, feel free to send me a PM with what you have. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online