Lubrication Engineers Grease

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Do you have a silicone based grease available that some of the suspension joints recommend?

And Krytox is some bad ass grease... I use GPL 215 on my rifle triggers and it literally will drop a pound of trigger pull off with no other changes.

I consider silicon based greases in the same category as Moly greases. Spec'd by manufactures, but no good in the long run. You will not find a better chassis grease than 3752, with maybe a couple of outlier applications. Silicon greases are becoming popular because they are very tacky. But, it's the cheap way to get the grease to stay there and it effects the long term lubricating properties of the base oils. 3752 is tacky because of our additive Quinplex, which also gives the base oil even better EP properties as well as make it behave like a much high VI oil.

Krytox is stupid good grease, but its lubricating properties are not what make it bad ass, its basically already oxidized so it literally will never oxidize so it lasts forever as long as it stays there and does not ingress too many particulates.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Good talking to you friday, jimmy! I gave one tube of your grease to a buddy around the corner, for his dirt equipment. He didn't really like the sheaffers grease, so we'll see if he likes this, lol.
We'l run the rest in our equipment, for sure!

Btw, sharp truck!:pimp:
I want to see this monster of a filter system when you get done, as well.

Keep me updated, most guys love our stuff in that type of stuff as long as it pumps in good. Dirt can block the zirks and make it hard to pump with any grease. A tacky grease makes it harder.

I got the filter Saturday. It's going to be sick!

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Jimdawg,
Do you have any oil you'd recommend for our trucks or do you only do the large equipment mainly?
I'm looking for something new to try on my 12 250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the 6.4 and 6.7 the 8854 is great. I do my oil changes at 25k miles. No need to go that far, but it is amazing!! Let me know if you want to try some!

jimdawg185

Reaction score
What do you have for big rig applications?
Everything from spring hangers to driveline.

3752 is great in both those applications. If you text me some more info I can send you a sample to try. We also have great power take off fluids.

616-460-9949

Gearhead

Reaction score
I consider silicon based greases in the same category as Moly greases. Spec'd by manufactures, but no good in the long run. You will not find a better chassis grease than 3752, with maybe a couple of outlier applications. Silicon greases are becoming popular because they are very tacky. But, it's the cheap way to get the grease to stay there and it effects the long term lubricating properties of the base oils. 3752 is tacky because of our additive Quinplex, which also gives the base oil even better EP properties as well as make it behave like a much high VI oil.

Krytox is stupid good grease, but its lubricating properties are not what make it bad ass, its basically already oxidized so it literally will never oxidize so it lasts forever as long as it stays there and does not ingress too many particulates.
Is 3752 good for polyurethane bushing applications?

jimdawg185

Reaction score
It works great! The only concern that has been brought up is other greases with mineral base oils have had issues with compatibility in the past. According to all the technical data we do not have that issue. Most guys with traction bars love 3752, it stays put!

50_shooter

Reaction score
I will back up the best grease claim. We run a couple of sand and gravel pits. You wanna talk about hard on things. LE grease is the only stuff we have found that will stay put. It is harder to pump, but we use 18 volt Milwaukee guns, and they work great with it.

The entire LE line is expensive, but with the increased oil change intervals, and the grease staying put, we have found it is actually cheaper to run. Pins and bushings last WAY longer too.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Thanks for the props brother. I have a few large pits in my territory and they love our stuff too.
Thanks again!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
gonna bump this up..

jim gave me some of the 3752 to try and i got hurt and stopped operating the machines. last week i gave those tubes to our excavator operator and asked him to pay close attention to how much is needed.. this company doesnt buy good grease let alone the best.. valvoline crimson is about the best they get, some of the guy's like the lucas chit but anyway.. my operator went from using one full tube a day, x 6 days, of the other chit to to a little over 1.5 tubes in 6 days of the 3752.. this chit stays put and is sticky as hell...

live life full throttle

ncollins64

Reaction score
I'm with you as well. I use to use the Lucas red in all my farm and landscaping equipment. I have swapped every oil and grease etc over to LE. The 3752 is freaking amazing. This stuff stays put and is so dang sticky. It's actually hard to get off my fingers when I'm greasing hitches and balls. I would normally use a tube every couple of weeks and since swapping I haven't even ran out of the first tube yet and I've been greasing every piece I got weekly. Awesome stuff

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I've gotta say I've been using this 3752 and it really is some awesome stuff. I can't believe how sticky it is. I'll be ONLY using this stuff at my place.

FourEyed

Reaction score
^ Exactly what I was thinking... It seems like all the grease comes out of my quads A-arms and driveshaft pretty much every ride. It would be nice to get something that holds up a bit better.

Lugger007

Reaction score
How about for snowmobiles? Is this stuff cold rated?

jimdawg185

Reaction score
For dirt bikes and what not the 3752 is perfect. We have lower nlgi grades for colder weather or a little different grease for sleds. I've hit a few guys in Utah and Washington state that use one of our greases in their sleds. Ill double check what it is.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
My sled buddies just told me they use 3752 because it stays put when jumping. The grease has to be somewhat warm when you grease it though, otherwise you cant get it in there good. Once its in there it ain't going anywhere...

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Would this work for wheel bearings?
How resistant to water is it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Its very good with water and wheel bearings. But if the bearings are high speed there's better grease for that. Boat trailer bearings love our 1275. And it will never mix with water.

Latest posts

Members online