Switch on the Fly for SCT is Here !!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So is it possible to have a tow power tune with a tow trans tune and once you switch to a race tune does it also switch to a race trans tune?? And are the SOTF power levels the same as H&S where just the pw is changed or does the timing or other things
also change on different power levels? Does the livewire have to be plugged in to use the SOTF knob and is the knob compatible with the use of Edge insight pro as a monitor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep. the only thing you cant change is lockup timing. it changes many more tables , its just like the ******* . nothing like the other offerings for sct sotf or minimaxx .

Rueben1988

Reaction score
yep. the only thing you cant change is lockup timing. it changes many more tables , its just like the ******* . nothing like the other offerings for sct sotf or minimaxx .

Does the SCT device have to stay plugged in or can we still use the Edge insight for a monitor?

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
I installed mine yesterday when i got home at lunch. Was very straight foward. Position 1 i guess is a tow tune not much gain over stock. 2 feels good nice shifting power comes on smooth and quick. Positions 3 and 4 slightly more umph than 2 but not much. Power comes on a little quicker than 2. Position 5 be glad traction control is on because anything under 30 and my wheels were spinning. Did a 10 psi boosted launch without traction control tires just spin til you letoff and roll into the throttle.

Jgon08

Reaction score
Man I need this, just bought a 13 reg cab I need all the good stuff. You hook me up with a package deal Mike?

Jomax

Reaction score
I installed mine yesterday when i got home at lunch. Was very straight foward. Position 1 i guess is a tow tune not much gain over stock. 2 feels good nice shifting power comes on smooth and quick. Positions 3 and 4 slightly more umph than 2 but not much. Power comes on a little quicker than 2. Position 5 be glad traction control is on because anything under 30 and my wheels were spinning. Did a 10 psi boosted launch without traction control tires just spin til you letoff and roll into the throttle.

1 is stock, 2 is tow, 3 is street, 4 is hot street, 5 is race.

Mine stays on 5 all the time lol.

Latest posts

Members online