• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Holeset Hx55 kit

Reaction score
yeah I looked around a bunch and it sounds like a stout turbo. What are the specs? looks like the turbo can come in a 19 or 21 housing. would you take $1000 for it?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
with the 100% nozzle it would spool up great and run really cool, i have 200% and its just a tiny bit too small... Search around the dodge sites, its a very solid turbo for what it is. It keeps my current injectors running pretty cool, but for racing and what not it just doesnt have enough top end!
Yeah 250/200s and this turbo run awesome, i think thats too much fuel for a 38r unless youve got a nice big healthy wastegate IMO.

Its very simple, the up-pipes clamb to the turbo mount with V-band clamps. Just take all that out of the way and unbolt the up-pipes and it should come out pretty easily. Doing up-pipes does not require moving the engine at all

You keep saying this, but yet you never checked the drive pressures, never checked or connected the wastegate.

Your going to throw a larger charger on there, then bitch about the spool up.

CHECK THE DRIVE PRESSURE. I bet you would be very surprised.

I would buy it if I had the cash...

jngreen

Reaction score
You keep saying this, but yet you never checked the drive pressures, never checked or connected the wastegate.

Your going to throw a larger charger on there, then bitch about the spool up.

CHECK THE DRIVE PRESSURE. I bet you would be very surprised.

I would buy it if I had the cash...

He doesn't want to hear that, but I was kinda thinking the same thing. That turbo should be worth a pretty easy 550hp. I have also heard that the hx 50 and hx 55 are more durable than the h2e style chargers, but I have no experience with either.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
He doesn't want to hear that, but I was kinda thinking the same thing. That turbo should be worth a pretty easy 550hp. I have also heard that the hx 50 and hx 55 are more durable than the h2e style chargers, but I have no experience with either.

I appreciate the input, but Joe doesnt know what has been tested. The turbo definitely is capable but the way the housings and wheels are set up on this one its better suited for less power

jngreen

Reaction score
Okay, sounds good then. I would also like to buy it if I was putting money into my OBS.

Latest posts

Members online