• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR SALE

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
For $3,000 I can buy a used motor with 7 good compression numbers, ok that's fine. Can I also get a Happy Meal, large Dr. pepper and a 5 gallon bucket of petroleum jelly?

V-Ref

Reaction score
What kind of oil is in the motor? Do you have pictures of the crank main bearing journals you could post? What kind of dyno did you blast into the 500 club on?

Lang

Reaction score
You can buy a new MBRP 5" stainless exhaust from venders on here $4XX shipped. Just trying to help

bbbxcursion

Reaction score
Same Andrew that had diesel fuel pissing out the exhaust from a botched injector install?

Noonman350

Reaction score
Unlike every one else on here I think it's a reasonable price for that motor... with it shipped to Oregon, installed for me, compression fixed, a keg of blue moon, steak dinner flown in from Europe, and a Cuban cigar... I think that's about right.

neverkickn

Reaction score
I think I would build mine over again befor spending 3k on motor but one mans trash Is the next mans treasure

No, in this case it's still trash. A motor with low compression MAY be a candidate for a core price.

Latest posts

Members online